Epilogue 🦋

The next day Furqaan was discharged from the hospital. Everyone was so happy after hearing the news that he remembers and is now completely fine.

He asked Dadi jaan and Abbas for rukhsati. He didn't want to stay away from his wife anymore.

"Haan to agle mahine ka pehla Jummah?" Dadi Jaan suggested.

"Agla mahina? Dadi Jaan rehem karein." Furqaan said.

"Ary beta sabse munasib din hai aur fir tayyariyan bhi karni hoti hain." Dadi jaan argued.

"Dekh lein fir le kar bhag jaunga to mat kahiyega." Furqaan smiled looking at Seher. She glared at him while her cheeks were painted red.

"Tauba karo." Sameena pulled his ear making everyone laugh.

"Bhai ek ap hi to mature thy is ghar me apko kya hogaya." Arsalan complained.

"Aur mai kya tha fir?" Azam asked.

"Shokhe." Zainab commented.

"Zainab ki bacchi, maine kya bigada hai tumhara."

The banter continued and everyone was happy. And Dadi jaan was successful in convincing Furqaan for getting Rukhsati done next month.

A day before rukhsati and the whole house was in chaos getting things done.

"Api ap ladke nahi ladki walo ki taraf se hain ap mere saath chalengi." Seher said as they both were locked in their room. Zainab was there to prevent Furqaan from seeing Seher before the wedding day.

"Haan baba tumhare sath hi chalungi."

"Pakka na?"

"Haan pakka." She smiled. A knock on the door interrupted the sisters' interaction. Zainab opened the door halfway and stood there blocking the way.

"Hato." Furqaan said.

"Ap kyu aye hain yaha?" She asked.

"Apni biwi se milne aya hoon, tumhe koi pareshani?" He retroted.

"Haan bohot Pareshani." Zainab replied making Seher laugh, who was standing behind the door.

"Biwi yar dekho na apni behen ko." Furqaan whined and she giggled.

"Aur mai apki kuch nahi lagti?" Zainab gasped dramatically.

"Haa nahi lagti. Abhi jo ye waade kar rahi thi na baraat ke sath nahi aungi, ab bhugat lo." He stated. "Yaar Seher isse kaho na hategi."

"Nahi dekh sakte ap mujhe. Tayi ammi ko pata chal gaya to shamat ajaegi." Seher said still hiding.

"Does it look like I care. I want to see you."

"Ek din ki hi to baat hai. Kal to dekhengey hi naa."

"Mujhe neend nahi ayegi agar tumhe nahi dekhunga toh." He said.

"Main abhi bhi yahin hoon." Zainab said cringing at her brother's words.

"Tabhi to keh raha hoon hat jao."

"Nahi. Bhai ap ja rahe hain ya main ammi ko bulaun." Zainab threatened.

"Haan Furqaan bhai ap ja rahe hain ya fir tayi ammi ko bulaen." Furqaan giggled.

"Tum to kal milo mujhe." Furqaan said before leaving.

Zainab closed the door, laughing loudly.

"Yaar hadh hai. Majnu kar diya hai tumne mere bhai ko." Zainab said still laughing.

"Kya kar sakte hain ab, jo hona tha ho chuka." Seher laughed.

~~after rukhsati ~~

Seher was now sitting in Furqaan room, which was now hers too. Her lehenga was placed neatly around her on the bed. She fiddled with her hands while she waited for him.

The door opened and walked in, her husband.

"You're late." She said.

"I know, meri saaliyon ne raasta rok rakha tha." He commented.

"Apne to sach me Zainab api ko apni behen maanne se inkaar kar diya." She laughed.
He said beside her on the bed.

"You're looking beautiful."

"Thank you." She looked at him. "You're looking handsome too."

He grabbed her hand and put a beautiful ring on her finger.

"Your gift." He whispered kissing her knuckles.

"You didn't have to, mere liye to hi ap hi sabse best gift hain." She replied.

"Badi batein karna aa gayin hain." He smirked and she nodded.

He cupped her face and leaned closer.

"Furqaan.!" She exclaimed.

"Ap karlein? Hume ijazat nahi hai?" He asked, she blushed remembering the time she pecked him when he was leaving for Italy.

"Wo to mai..-" her sentence was cut off as he placed his lips on hers. The kiss lasted for ten seconds and he pulled away.

"Kam bola karo." He smiled. "Aur bhai to bilkul bhi na bola karo."

"Ab nahi bolungi." She said.

"Hmm I'll make sure that you don't." He said kissing her neck.

~~three years later~~

"Good morning." Seher said.

"Morning." Furqaan mumbled sleepily.

"Uthiye aur mujhe bhi uthne dijiye." She said tried to get out of his arms.

"Hmm bas panch minute." He said tightening his grip.

"Ab apka toofan hi akar uthaega apko." She gave up.

"Han jab tak nahi aa rahi tab tak to biwi ki bahon me rehne do." She cringed at his cheesiness.

"Apko pata hai na humari shaadi ko teen saal ho gaye hain?" She asked.

"Haan to? Mohbbat khatam thodi hoti hai, tumhari hogai kya?" He asked leaning on his elbow.

"Maine aisa kab kaha?" She asked offended.

"Mazak kar raha hoon."

"Baba." A cute little, two years old girl appeared in the room and jumped on the bed.

"Haan baba ki jaan." He said hugging her.

"Uthe chale nashta karne, mai apke sath hi khaungi." Afifa said.

"Waah beta mama ki to koi ehmiyat hi nahi hai." Seher huffed playfully.

Afifa climbed on top of her mother.

"Mama ap bhi chalein na humare sath." She said.

"Haan mama ap bhi chalen." Furqaan said.

"Chalte hain, pehly ye bataiye apne Ayesha aur Sana phuppo ko pareshan to nahi kiya?"

"Nahi mama."

"Baba ki princess kisi ko preshan nahi karti." Furqaan said picking up Afifa and getting out of bed.

"Haan lekin karti bhi hogi to ap thodi kuch bolengy ise, kyu ke apne to ise bigaadne ki puri planning kar rakhi hai." Seher commented.

"Mama aap itn gussa kyu karti hain?" Furqaan asked her. "Afi abhi choti hai. Aur bohot acchi bacchi hai, haina Afi?" He asked his daughter.

"Haan." Afifa nodded her head repeatedly.

"Chalo acchi bacchi, nano ke pas jao ab, mama baba aa rahe hain." Seher said also getting out of bed.

"Okay mama." With that she ran away.

"Ap sach me bigaad dengy ise." Seher said showing her concern.

"Apko bhi maine hi bigada tha. Dekho kitni achi biwi aur maa sabit ho rahi ho." He smirked.

"Ap to bas mauka nahi chorte koi bhi." She slapped his arm, and turned away.

"I love you." He said back-hugging her and she leaned back into him.

"Bas aise hi bach jate hain hamesha." She smiled.

"Because you love me too?" He asked.

"Obviously."