1 💌

The sound of cutlery was echoing through the dining room. It was normal for Aadil and his wife, Khadeeja to have dinner with his cousin brother, Asim and his wife, Ayesha.
The four people present in the room ate their food in silence, but it was soon broken by the youngest.

"Waise bhabhi," Ayesha started gaining the girl's attention. "Apne kabhi apki love story nahi batayi." She said making Khadeeja choke on her food. Aadil smirked at her reaction.

"Haan bhai, despite you being so famous, no one knows your actual story. Bas itna pata hai ke apne sab ke saamne bhabhi ko propose kiya. Kya kahani hai jo chupai ja rahi hai?" His brother winked.

"There's no special story. Khana khao thanda ho raha hai." Khadeeja said trying to change the topic.

"Ary aise kaise koi special story nahi hai? I'll tell them." Aadil said smugly.

"Ab ayega na maza." Ayesha squealed and clapped her hands.

"It all started when...."

2015 Banglore
Aadil's P.O.V

I was in Bangalore for my concert and let's just say the schedule has been hectic. Traveling and Performing is exhausting and on top of that greeting fans can be tough. I love my fans honestly, but it's too much sometimes.

A sigh escaped my lips as I walked into my hotel room. I quickly took my suitcase and opened it to grab a change of clothes but I was disappointed when I found female clothing instead of my clothes. All I wanted was to have a shower and a good night's sleep after the long flight.

I groaned as I slumped in the chair present in the room. How am I supposed to get my stuff back. I got up and decided to check the suitcase for some information about the owner the suitcase, who apparently has my suitcase.

I opened the bag again, and I saw a journal, I was quite shocked to see my face on the cover. I opened and the name 'DJ' was written in a beautiful hand writing. I flipped through the pages and saw my polaroids attached to the pages, facts about me, my songs, I was quite amazed but it wasn't the time. I wanted my stuff back and I didn't find any contact info in the journal.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the landline ringing, which was place on the table near me. I picked it up,

"Hello?"

"Good evening sir. Apparently your suitcase has been mistakenly exchanged with someone else's. Our bell boy admitted he mistakenly dropped your suitcase in the room next yours and vice versa."

"We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Someone will be there with you shortly and get your luggage back."

"That's not necessary. If they're next door I can exchange it myself."

"But sir-"

"It's fine. Thank you for informing me." I said and hung up.

I kept that notebook back in the suitcase and closed it. I picked it up and walked outside. I rang the doorbell waited for the door to be opened.

A few seconds later the door opened revealing a very beautiful girl. I heard the a song playing in the room, more specifically my song, Hum Kis Gali Jaa Rahe Hain. The song was near ending and it replayed. I wonder if she's been listening to it in loop.

"Uh hey." I greeted her while she kept looking at my face.

"Hello!" I exclaimed a bit louder. She snapped out of her trance and blinked.

"Hey, how may I help you?"

"Our luggage has been exchanged. I came here to take my suitcase back." I explained.

"Oh I didn't open it yet so I didn't notice. But hey! How did you know?" She scrunched her nose in confusion.

"I opened it thinking it was mine. And the manager also called and said it was a mistake made by their staff."

"Okay. I'll take this and bring yours." She took her suitcase. "Why didn't they call me?" She whispered to herself with a pout but I somehow heard it. I held back a chuckle. She is so adorable.

While I waited outside I thought how her face held shock and happiness at the same time, when she saw me. Her fists tightened by her sides. I never noticed anyone but her behaviour intrigued me.

"Here." She handed me the suitcase and I thanked her.

"It was nice meeting you. I'm Aadil." I said.

"I know" she whispered again but I heard it. "I'm Khadeeja and likewise." She said and closed the door.

Weird.

Many thoughts filled my head. I thought she was a fan. What In the world just happened. Why do I want to know her more.

I kept my suitcase in my room and rang the doorbell again. As soon as she opened it I said,

"Would you like have a cup of coffe- why are you crying?"

TBC.

A/N: This story's chapters are really short. I'll just upload them whenever I have time to edit, since they're all pre written.
Also, the the pov keeps changing throughout the story.
N e ways please vote and comment and lmk what you think about this story. ❤️