Ishq Tamasha A/n please read.

Assalamualaikum readers.
It's been a while. First of all i would like to thank you all, the immense love you've shown towards tamanna e khaam. I love you all literally. I read all your comments and it literally makes my day. Though as i said I've lost motivation to write ishq tamasha I am trying to complete it soon In Shaa Allah.

Secondly, i would like to address something that has been bothering me regarding tamanna e khaam. Before i start i would say this is more intended towards my Muslim readers since i am a Muslim myself and so are the characters in my story. However you can stay and add your remarks as well.

So there's been a lot of debate in the comments, some of them are regarding Haya and Ibraheem's relationship that haya should leave and get a divorce. Ibraheem and haya's family is trying to manipulate her. Wattpad writers never have a strong lead and something along the lines.

1. Haya and Ibraheem are not getting divorced that is for sure. They are a Muslim couple and let me tell you that divorce is one of the most hated act in the eyes of ALLAH (SWT).

2. Haya's family is not manipulating her. This isn't what manipulation is. (i am majoring in psychology ik what i am writing.) They are trying to make her understand that marriage is not a child's play. And this is not how relationships work. The baby is the being taken into consideration and is not being used as a way to manipulate haya.

As for Ibraheem, he's asking for forgiveness to the best of his abilities. He didn't know what Maya was up to. He made a mistake and we're all humans, bound to make mistakes. I'm sure you'd expect your brothers and cousins to defend your honour behind your back . Regardless if you did bad or not.

3) Haya is a strong girl in my opinion but she's emotional. Her emotions sometimes dont let her think properly. Though she had Ibraheem begging on his for her forgiveness says something to me. And even if you don't consider her a strong lead in Wattpad story, that's fine by me, nobody actually reads the stories where the lead is actually a girlboss. Everyone loves the drama.

Lastly, i don't know how old y'all are but i think us as Muslims need to understand the value of marriage and the severity of divorce. You can't just ask for divorce when things so south. That's just stupid and idiotic. Ibraheem made a mistake and he asked for forgiveness. Yes, khula is a woman's right in Islam but within reasoning. Islam has feminism and it allows you to express yourself and has given us rights but wanting khula for such petty reasons is unreasonable. There are far more severe things like emotional and physical abuse , marital rape and what not.

My dears please educate yourself. Respect yourself and know your worth. Be a feminist within Islamic reasoning. I hope y'all will think about this. In no way i wanted to offend anyone, if i did i am sorry about it.

Thank you for reading. Do leave your thoughts.

Also belated Ramadan Mubarak. Hope y'all are healthy and safe.

Stay hydrated lovies.❤️