what they like to do with you

neil- obviously, one of neil's favourite things to do with you is rehearse his lines and dramatically act with you, often leading to tickle fights. he likes to hear shakespeares words come from your own mouth and the way you always seem so immersed in the role. 

todd- todd loves when you read to him, even more when you allow him to put his head on your lap. he adores how excited you get and the little comments you make and the way you play with his hair when tension rises in the plot. 

charlie- cuddling. though charlie does not seem like the type, he is desperate for physical affection, and touch is his love language. he loves sharing space with you, holding you in his arms, knowing that you're right there. sometimes you talk, sometimes you just sit in silence, but either way, charlie would love nothing else than to just hold you.

knox- knox loves to play board games with you, and can get very competitive, but you always forgive him afterwards. his favourite pastime is to play go fish with you, because he is very much a toddler sometimes, but you love him for it. you tried to get him to play other games, perhaps chess or checkers, but he says they make his head hurt. 

pitts- one time on one of your tuesday walks, you decided to make a flower crown for pitts, and he adored it and loved picking out flowers for you and gathering whatever you needed. since then, he has loved nothing more than watching you make flower crowns, gathering your supplies, and even attempting a few of his own. though they were a little lopsided and messy, you still thanked him and peppered him with kisses when he handed you one. 

meeks- though you and meeks often study together or play chess together, meeks really enjoys going to see movies with you. he always spoils you with candy and can hardly keep his hands off you, unable to sit still and watch the movie, but you don't mind one bit. you weren't there to see the movie, you were there to see meeks.