someone hitting on you

neil- neil is fairly comfortable in your relationship and trusts you completely, but he also recognizes how uncomfortable it makes you when other guys flirt with you. he'd make it his mission to let everyone know that you're together and he can be very intimidating when someone doesn't listen and tries anyways. 

todd- poor baby todd is far too shy to do much of anything. he trusts you, but is always nervous you'll find someone better. when he sees someone flirting with you, he'll usually just silently walk up and play with your fingers until the other person gets the hint. 

charlie- charlie is possessive as hell (but not in a toxic way) he wants everyone to know that you are his and he is not afraid to punch someone if they make you uncomfortable. he'll walk directly up to whoever you're talking to and explain that he's your boyfriend and that if he tries anything, he's got plenty of friends to back him up. 

knox- knox is honestly sort of oblivious to flirting of any kind, so he is just super friendly and introduces himself until he notices you're uncomfortable, then he'll make an excuse to pull you away and get angry later at the fact someone was trying to steal you away. 

pitts- pittsie is tall as hell, and he uses that to his advantage. he's not the overly jealous type, but he is also very worried you'll find someone better. if a guy is talking to you, he'll walk over and put an arm around you, squaring his shoulders and excuse the both of you from the conversation. 

meeks- meeks doesn't worry much about you leaving, but he does hate when other guys talk to you. he doesn't outright try to intimidate or warn the guy, but he does walk up and start talking to you in latin. it sort of lets the other person know that the two of you are very close and very well matched. 

(a/n: wanted to give a thanks to @GaiteMiller for listening to me freak out oh so patiently and give me the confidence to publish my writing. i'm sorry i'm annoying, but thank you.)