what the other boys think of you

neil- in all honestly, they love you, but find the two of you so annoying. they think you're funny and kind, but the pda and constant shakespeare references can be too much sometimes. 

todd- they ADORE you. they are absolutely thrilled that toddy boy found someone who so clearly loves him. they don't even mind when todd talks about you all the time, even when you're not there. 

charlie- they think you are the perfect match, but still find it odd how charlie fell for someone so quiet and timid. they all individually become your friend, and you always get embarrassing stories about you dramatic boyfriend. 

knox- they think you're sweet and all, but they hate how much knox talks about you, and how lovey dovey the two of you get. they didn't hesitate to become your friend, but they also didn't hesitate to tell you how annoying your boyfriend is. 

pitts- pitts made a big deal out of introducing you, and the dead poets were thrilled that pittsie found someone, especially someone as wonderful and kind as you. charlie may even like you too much, which gets on pitts' nerves, but the boys keep him in check. 

meeks- for a while, the boys didn't even realize you and meeks were together because you were so lowkey and private about it (think zahra and shaan from rwrb) but once they figured it out, they thought it was great meeks found someone that shares his interests.