bullies!

neil- you being bullied: a lot of the boys tend to tease you at welton for being so obsessed with shakespeare, but that would soon come to an end when neil heard it happening one day. you never really minded the bullying enough to do anything about it, but you've never seen neil so upset. he may be a lanky nerd but he can look scary as hell when he wants to, and he wanted to. he warned them that if he ever caught them doing it again, no one would ever be able to find their bodies.

           him being bullied: neil often gets harassed for being an actor because some of the boys think its weird he prefers that over sports. hes usually a lighthearted guy so he brushes it off quite easily, but you don't care for it at all. you have no trouble at all standing up to them for your boyfriend, even in subtle, passive-aggressive ways. 

todd- you being bullied:  todd is terribly shy and can barely get a word out, especially when a room is tense, but when a group of guys called you ugly and started making awful comments on your appearance, words didn't matter a bit. instead, todd used his fist. he may have been sent to the headmasters office, but you have never been prouder. 

him being bullied: though you are also shy, you have no issue yelling at anyone who makes fun of todd for being quiet. you yell so much that even mr keating once had to throw you out of his classroom, and he usually finds your yelling funny. 

charlie- you being bullied: you aren't bullied very often because people typically know better than to mess with charlies girl, but the occasional fool will make a suggestive comment and it takes about two seconds before charlie has them pinned to the ground and begging him to get off while he yells at them to take it back. its hard to keep him on a leash sometimes. 

him being bullied: though its easy enough for him to get anyone that says a thing about you, he rarely sticks up for himself, but a few sassy remarks for you are enough to scare them away until the next time someone tries to take on charlie. 

knox- you being bullied: it is almost impossible for anyone not to like you, but there are the few that think you're too perfect, and regularily comment on it. knox may not pick up on much, but he knows when his girl is being hurt and he counters this with the most personal and devastating drag possible to each individual bully.

him being bullied: knox thinks everyone is his friend, and is blissfully unaware that when someone says hes got nothing in his head, that they don't mean it in a nice way. you dont want to break his poor heart so while he excitedly chats away, you give a poisonous look to the bullies to let them know you understand.

pitts- you being bullied: pitts wouldn't hurt a fly, but he is intimidating looking enough that he doesn't even need to do anything to scare the shit out of anyone looking at you wrong. whenever anyone says anything, he just needs to glare and stand taller for them to back down. 

him being bullied: you may be short, but if someone makes fun of pitts for his name or liking science, you will fight them. you don't care who it is, you will fight them and pitts will hold you back. 

meeks- you being bullied: you get made fun of a lot, but you really couldn't care less. meeks knows this, but still doesn't like letting them get away with it so he comes up with elaborate plans to humiliate them. he knows most people cheat off of him in tests, so he'll pretend to put answers down that are actually wrong so that they fail and get called out by the teacher. he is a genius. 

him being bullied: he also gets made fun of a lot, and he also doesn't care, but it doesn't stop you from dragging them all four corners of hell and back. you are typically fairly reserved and quiet, so its extra degrading when you pull out all the meanest things you can say. 

(a/n: another suggestion from the amazing @Cindy_FFXV )