hiking!

neil- neil likes to think he's great at hiking, but in all actuality, he is the opposite. he will show up empty handed, wearing the most inappropriate hiking clothes imaginable and a goofy smile, and then complain when he is thirsty or is too hot. usually you end up going home within an hour and watching a movie instead.

todd- todd doesn't hike. he'll pack snacks and water for you when you want to, but he does not hike. no matter how much you beg or plead, he is staying home under some blankets reading a book. does not help that he is terrified of bugs. 

charlie- charlie is a bit like neil, except for the fact he will not complain and will instead suffer in silence until he literally makes himself sick because "you looked like you were having fun so i didn't want to bother you".  this has prompted you to pack for him and always ask how he is feeling on hikes so you can avoid the hospital at all costs because charlie hates the hospital. 

knox- knox is like that one high energy dog that it doesnt matter how far you go or how long the walk was, he will still be ready for seven more hours without question. he plans massive hikes that go for hours and hours, and he does not like to stop for breaks whatsoever. most of the time he is dragging you by your hand to keep you going.

pitts- pitts doesn't like to hike to reach a destination at all, in fact, you two barely go anywhere because you are far too caught up in looking at absolutely every plant, cloud, tree, and bug in your direct vicinity. most of your "hikes" end with the both of you plopped down on the ground naming shapes in clouds about ten steps from where you started, and you are okay with that.

meeks- this nerd doesn't like to hike to see nature, but to explain it all to you, and give you latin names to every type of plant you walk by. usually your hikes sound like a biology lesson, and if you interrupt him, he gets upset and will mope for the rest of the hike. but it doesn't matter, because you just love hearing him talk, even if it is just describing the different types of grass and their regional significance.