how they asked you to be their partner

neil- after the production of "a midsummers night dream" neil kissed you passionately when the curtain closed, adrenaline still high in his system, he popped the question. you nodded and said yes, and smiled into another kiss, murmuring congratulations against his mouth. 

todd- you actually asked todd. refusing to abandon your habit of communicating through notes and books, you wrote a note containing a poem by the sweaty-toothed madman himself.

"ARE you the new person drawn toward me?
To begin with, take warning—I am surely far different from what you suppose;
Do you suppose you will find in me your ideal?
Do you think it so easy to have me become your lover?
Do you think the friendship of me would be unalloy'd satisfaction?
Do you think I am trusty and faithful?
Do you see no further than this façade—this smooth and tolerant manner of me?
Do you suppose yourself advancing on real ground toward a real heroic man?
Have you no thought, O dreamer, that it may be all maya, illusion?"

go out with me? -y/n

he blushed and nodded, kissing you softly.

charlie- charlie had decided to be his romantic self and hired a whole band (think "10 things i hate about you" type vibe) and poured his heart- and fantastic dance moves- out to you, ending with the question you had been waiting to hear. you nodded, laughing. no one could make you laugh like charlie could. 

knox- knox and you were watching a movie in your dorm one night when it sort of slipped. he stuttered and apologized and said you weren't obligated to, but you just shut him up with a kiss.

"I would love that, knoxious." 

pitts- with the help of all the poets, pittsie make a very elaborate sign decorated with far too much glitter (Charlie's fault, he explained) and presented it to you with a very nervous smile during mr. keatings class one day. you giggled and said yes. 

meeks- meeks set the chess board down in front of you yet again. sensing a pattern, you spoke first.

"what's the challenge this time?" you said, not looking up from your latin notes.

"i win, and i get to be your boyfriend." he looked smugly at you and lifted your chin with two fingers. 

"though i do enjoy the game, love, all you have to do is ask." you said, while still placing you pawn two moves ahead.