The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

As they thought they're surrounded. Da quing sprang down and growl making the wolves back up in surprised.

"Now!" He shout. Yunlan help Shen Wei in his motorbike with Da quing on their back and speed away from the wolves. "I can't believe you done that fatty!" Shout Yunlan. "You know I have many surprises in my bag just for you Yunlan!" Shout Da quing.

In the middle, Shen Wei can't stop being jealous toward Da quing as he can make Yunlan smile like that. When they came to a nearby deserted clinic. Yunlan help Shen Wei down. Shen Wei felt a little weak and lean more to Yunlan. As he hold him tightly while being carried. Da quing notice it but didn't say a word. As Yunlan carried him like a newly bride in his arms.

And laid him to a chair, as he was about to stand up to get help. Shen Wei stop him, "Can you stay here instead and let Da quing find help?" Da quing hearing it nod and left to find doctor or nurse.

"Are you okay?" But the next thing surprise Yunlan when Shen Wei suddenly hugged him. "I'm scared that we didn't get out awhile ago!" That made Yunlan embrace him back. "I told you while I'm still here no one will harm you!" Shen Wei smile and snuggle to his hold until he accidentally kiss Yunlan on the cheek.

Yunlan was surprised as he look at Shen Wei. Shen Wei didn't let him think as he kissed him on his plump lips. Making Yunlan kiss him more until his the one dominating thd kiss. While Shen Wei let his hand roam inside his shirt. "Ah.....lan....." Yunlan can't believe his luck Shen Wei also want him.

His so happy he can now touch his first love pinching those pink nipples and sucking it off. Making Shen Wei moan. "More......" When unexpected thing happen, "Professor Shen Wei?!" Shout Dr. Lin Jing with nurse Li Quian and Da quing. Both Shen Wei and Yunlan was shocked.

He quickly pushed Yunlan from him. Who chuckled as they were seen by other people. Nurse Li Quian giggled. While Dr. Lin Jing and Da quing look away whistling.

Inside the clinic while Dr. Lin Jing treating his wounds and looking at his injured right eye. "Please don't tell anyone what you have seen!" He pleaded to him. "Look professor we already knew! Well not technically as you don't have any interest in any of your colleagues females. Until we saw it!" Shen Wei became red.

"Hey it's fine! It's in the trend now!" But Shen Wei shake, "What if my students know about it and the school!" Dr. Lin Jing assured it he won't as well as his nurse, "And about the school everyone is busy taking care of themselves as it is a world apocalypse now! Sir can't you see what's happening?! So if I'm you?" As he look at the new lover of Shen Wei outside waiting for them. "Enjoy it while you still can! Be happy Shen Wei and don't let your shyness or prejudy of others. Made this new found love slipped away! I think he really like you! As his waiting for you patiently outside." That made Shen Wei smile.

Yunlan eagerly took Shen Wei back to him. "The patient need to rest here as we have supplies that you can use!" And gave Yunlan some pills and eye drops that Shen Wei can use. He lead them to a vacant room with toilet. "You can wash here!" Da quing about to step in when Dr. Lin Jing stop him. "You can use the other room. As they left the lovers alone.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Yunlan ask Shen Wei who went red. In a minute Yunlan gave a chair inside the bathroom so Shen Wei can take a bath by himself. But suddenly the soap slipped from his hands and as he tried to get it. The chair his sitting flipped over. Yunlan outside was startled on the sound and barge inside to see if Shen Wei is alright.

"Don't look at me!" He shout. Yunlan tried his best not to look but how can he lift Shen Wei up if his not looking. That soft, pale and smooth skin is so tempting. Yunlan can't help to swallowed hard as he hold Shen Wei in his arms. The problem is Shen Wei's body is full of soap. Making Yunlan out of balance as he tried to grabbed Shen Wei's arms and waist.

Before falling Yunlan tried his best to prevent Shen Wei's head from hitting on the tiles bh holding onto his head. Making him underneath him. Both fall as Shen Wei on top of him. "Ah Lan! Are you alright?" Yunlan almost can't breath as Shen Wei's face is so near and his naked body pressing to his.

Yunlan is getting hard in their position as he tried to get up. Shen Wei on the other hand gazing at Yunlan's head if he have injury making his naked body pressed more to him. "Xiao Wei if you don't get out of the way I might not control myself?!" Shen Wei just realize their positon and tried to get up. But his hand slipped making him kiss Yunlan accidentally.

Yunlan's plump lips is soft and delicious making Shen Wei addicted to kiss him again. Yunlan widen his eyes as he responds to the kiss while his hands roam at the hair, nape and at the soapy back of Shen Wei. As he didn't notice it caught Shen's ass. And squeeze that two firmed back. Making Shen Wei moan as his body became uncontrollably and grind to Yunlan's prize making him hiss. As something buldge inside his pants.

"Xiao Wei! I want you!" He whispered to his ears. Shen Wei was busy feeling that skillful hands squeezing his behind. He close his eyes and nod. Yunlan quickly pick him up and laid him on the bed while taking off his clothes and dive to Shen Wei's body. Kissing, touching every sensative parts that make Shen Wei see the stars.

Shen Wei pulled him into a kiss while wrapping his legs on his waist. "Your so beautiful Xiao Wei!" When he suddenly thrust himself to him. Making him yelp as Yunlan whispered sweet words to ease the pain and continue to thrust himself in and out of him.

"Aaaah....Lan....He started to moan as Yunlan hit his soft spot again and again as he burst inside of him. Yunlan declared his love for him as he kiss him again.