No One's Taking You

Yunlan having a wonderful day with Shen Wei. When the other military armies came to their tent.

Even Dr. Lin Jing and Fen Ming was shocked on why they are here? "Are you Dr. Lin Jing? I'm General Ou Yang! I'm here for the new reserch on the vaccine! As they say you found the answer."

While Shen Wei and Yunlan brought to the cellar with Dr. Lin Jing and Nurse Li Quian. "I believe they're the experiment we need?" As he lift Yunlan's chin. That made Shen Wei angry and bite the general's hand. Luckily his wearing a gloves and slapped Shen Wei's face. "XIAO WEI!!! I WON'T FORGIVE YOU! WE HAVE RIGHTS YOU KNOW?!!!" Shout Yunlan as Shen Wei was restraint by the military and chain him up.

"I thought that this one is the infected? I'm wrong? So this one is the infected one! What a beauty!" Shen Wei growl at him and almost bite him again. General Ou Yang chuckled and told to Dr. Lin Jing to give him the files. Because they will take Shen Wei to the base for further studies.

"No!!!! You can't touch him! His my boyfriend!" Yunlan shout. General Ou Yang apologize, "I'm sorry sir but were doing this for mankind!" But Yunlan cut his words, "By cutting and experimenting him like a lab rats?! I won't stand for it!" General Ou Yang signal his lieutenant to punch Yunlan at the stomach to silent him. Yunlan fall on his knees in pain.

That made Shen Wei gone angry and howl. Outside the standing still infected heard his call and rush in eventhough the armies are firing at them. "General! We should go there so many infected people coming! We can't control them!" General Ou Yang turned to Shen Wei who smirk. "You little devil! Did you call them?!" As he turned to his men.

"Ready the machine gun! And take this man to our base! Hurry!!!" Nurse Li Quian tried to help them but Dr. Lin Jing shake his head, "We need to flee here while we still can! There will be hoard of infected people coming!" As they run away there while the military dragged Shen Wei and dropped Yunlan inside the room. As the machine guns kept firing at the hoard of infected.

"Ah Lan!" Shen Wei screaming his name as he was taken away. Yunlan tried to stand up and cough as he followed the troops.

In the town you will heard gun firing and screaming of people. The soldiers that holding Da quing, Zhu Hong and Fen Ming was eaten alive by the infected whose gone to their tent. Making them escape from them. "Where's Yunlan?!" Ask Da quing. He suddenly saw military men dragging Shen Wei to a truck.

In a moment Yunlan followed them. Da quing want to help but Fen Ming stop him as he pointed hoard of infected is barging inside the town. He pulled them to a military jeep to get away from them.

"Xiao.....Wei.....Xiao....Wei.....!!!" Yunlan tried to reach him. "Ah Lan!!!" Shen Wei growl as he watch helplessly as hoard of infected pulled Yunlan away while him was dragged inside the truck and speed away. "Sorry about your lover! Maybe you'll find another in our cell!" Said General Ou Yang. Shen Wei struggle from his chain and want to bite him. General Ou Yang just laugh.

As Shen Wei thought Yunlan died he can help to moarn for him and cried. The soldier guarding him took pity but he can't disobey order from the general.

Yunlan on the other hand, got out from the infected as he fight his way. When something inside his system merge and he become strong. And throw the infected people like a paper back. He growl loud making the infected stop what they're doing. Yunlan suddenly walk away from them following the military truck that taken his lover.

The infected didn't think twice as to follow him as well. Fen Ming saw Yunlan and stop the jeep to fetch him quickly before the infected could get him. He was shocked he was bitten at every parts of his body and arms but it suddenly healed fast. His gaze at him break when Yunlan ask him to drive fast to get Shen Wei quickly.

At the military base Shen Wei was taken to the lab and strippen of his clothes to be washed up while the scientist hold a long stick connected to his collar so he won't bite them while washing him up.

"Your speciment is beautiful general!" Said Dr. Din Dong. "Yes! His one of a kind! Take care of him! And I want the result of the experiment to be given to me immediately! We can make a weapon out of him!" He smirk.

But unknown to him Dr. Din Dong got another idea because he got interested in Shen Wei's beautiful, flawless body whose begging to be taken. He watch carefully as he was being wash and scrub by other colleagues. "Beautiful! If only your not infected I will have you in arms and make love to you!" He smirk. While Shen Wei gaze at him angrily.

In a minute he wear a jhonny gown or hospital gown and thrown at a glass cell. Beside his cell are other infected people whose trashing out to get out. Shen Wei tried to punch a hole inside the cell to brake the glass. Seeing that Dr. Din Dong told his colleagues to put him to sleep to clamed him down. As he was shot a syringe at his neck.

Yunlan inside the jeep felt the pain that Shen Wei felt, "Fen Ming! Drive fast! My Xiao Wei is hurt! Quickly!!!" Fen Ming drive fast toward the base.

Meanwhile Shen Wei fell unconcious while Dr. Din Dong carried him to a lab table to be study with his colleagues. But he can't help to touch those flawless, pale skin. "Aaaaah....your sure a beauty number 108!" That's what Shen Wei's name now. While sliding his hands on those sensative parts making Shen Wei growl in angry but he cannot fight him because his too weak.

One of the colleagues of Dr. Din Dong stop him, "What are you doing?" That's when Dr. Din Dong realize his colleagues were looking at him wierdly as he stop touching Shen Wei. Dr. Lou Fe take over the studies as he felt Dr. Din Dong is molesting the speciment instead.

But before Dr. Din Dong about to walk away, "After your examination on him give me the files to be given to the general!" As he left. "What a pervert!" Dr. Ching whispered to Dr. Lou Fe. "Just continue the experiment and watch Dr. Din Dong. I don't want him ruining the only hope we have!" All his colleagues nod.