Enchanted To Meet You

This is an akward moment the family of Shen Wei look at the couple.

The mother of Shen Wei can't believe his eldest son having an affair with a man. She tried to talk to his son to convince to break up with him and they will find him a suitable woman that will make him happy and have a family of his own. While Yunlan is not looking at them.

"Mom! I'm sorry but I love Ah Lan! I won't break up with him no matter what!" Yunlan accidentally hear that making it an awkward moment. "Maybe I should leave while you talk to your family!" But Shen Wei hold his hand. "No! We have finished!" As he walk away with Yunlan.

"Are you sure about being with me?" Suddenly Shen Wei pulled him to a sweet kiss. "Zhao Yunlan you have already deflowered me again and again?! And now your asking?!" Yunlan took his hand and caress it on his face. "You know how important you are to me! Your chance of having a family with wife and kids! I also want your happiness!"

Shen Wei blushed and cough. "Your my happiness now Zhao Yunlan! And about kids? We have all of them!" As he referring to their comrades and friends. Da quing hearing it, "Are you sure you want me to be your child?!" Batting his eyes on the two of them. "Forget it!" Said Yunlan. "But Dad! I'm your favorite son?" Tease Da quing.

"No way!!!" As Da quing trying to hug Yunlan. Whose shouting, "Don't come near me!!!" Shen Wei giggle but stop as seeing his didi look at him.

In a minute Yezun talk to his gege alone. "Are you sure you want that mango face guy?" Shen Wei cough, "His name is Zhao Yunlan! Can you not be happy for me for finding my special someone?" As he look at Yunlan whose joking around with Da quing and his other friends.

"When I almost die, Ah Lan save and took care of me. He prove his love to me over and over. Even putting his life on the line! He almost die because of me, didi! You won't find someone like that! His very precious to me." As he smile lovingly looking at Yunlan.

When Yunlan notice it he smile back and wave at him. Yezun now understand, "His not only have a handsome face but truly love you! So I decided I will be on your side in your decision!" Shen Wei thank his didi. When someone cough from behind. Mr. Shen came with her wife. Hearing what Yunlan have save their son several times. They have agree for their relationship.

"But I have a condition! I want yo two to be married!" That made Shen Wei jump at his father's arms. "THANK YOU DAD!" And kiss his cheek. "Thank you Mom!" As he also kiss her.

The clueless Yunlan didn't know what's happening and look on Shen Wei's way. "Oh! No! They have convince mother to divorce you!" Tease Da quing. "Stop it cat!" But when Mr. Shen wave at him to come forth. Yunlan swallowed hard.

"Mr. Shen please! Don't let me leave Xiao Wei! His my world!" He suddenly kneeled infront of him making everyone shocked. "Please sir!" But Mr. Shen chuckled, "Foolish man!" And help Yunlan up, "Whose said your leaving my son? I just want to tell you that you have to marry my son! So you can't get away from him."

Hearing this Yunlan smile and carried the surprise Shen Wei. "I will be happily marry you Xiao Wei!"

Within a few days, Chu being the chief of the town. Arrange the wedding in their church and the venue for Yunlan and Shen Wei's wedding. All the women cried in happiness for the couple. As Shen Wei walk toward the aisle with his father. Yunlan on the other hand wait patiently at the stage with Da quing as his best man.

Da quing seeing Yezun can't help to wink. Yezun on the other hand snub him. Making Yunlan chuckled, "Da! Don't flirt with Yezun! His your shushu from now on! Remember that!" He tease him. "Ha....ha....Funny!"

When Shen Wei came wearing that white suite. Yunlan's heart almost burst outside his body. "Oh! Why.....oh.....why your so lovely!!!" Shen Wei blushed. "That's not my fault if I'm that beautiful!" Yunlan quickly took his hand as the priest start the wedding. It was truly the beautiful event of the day.

In a few years or more the outbreak was controlled and everything went back to normal or they say so. As you will see Shen Wei have a little boy in his arms. While Yunlan played with him. The vaccine that Dr. Lin Jing gave to Shen Wei have an affect on him.

As he made him pregnant. At first they can't believe their luck. But his genectic mutated that he can get pregnant. Yunlan almost faint in knowing it. And now they have a cute little boy name Sheng sheng.
Da quing, Sang , Zhu Hong, Fen Ming, Dr. Lin Jing, Nurse Li Quian, Chu, Guo, Mr. Shen and his wife and Yezun came to visit them.

And was happy seeing Sheng sheng is a normal, cute boy like Shen Wei and have cute, brown eyes like Yunlan. Da quing made a small business in the other town with Zhu Hong and Sang. Dr. Lin Jing and Nurse Li Quian are working again in a big hospital. While the Fen Ming is a lieutenant now. Mr. Shen and his wife bought a house near Shen Wei and Yunlan.
While Yezun is still persuing by Da quing. Chu and Guo still live in their small town as all live happily ever after........🍒THE END.🍒

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

Author's Note🍉

Thanks for my lovely readers and commentors. As the virus is getting controlled here. I hope in your country your doing fine as well. I pray for your all well being and safety. Until then gonna continue my other story and make another one. So see you soon.🥨