My Angry Wei

It's been few days Shen Wei won't talk to Yunlan and trying to avoid him.

Fen Ming is the one taking care of his professor and he felt pity for Yunlan whose looking from afar. "Maybe you need to forgive him sir? His just doing this for the sake of mankind!" Shen Wei frown, "Where's that idiot?! Didn't he know that Zhuiji is after him!" Fen Ming look puzzled at him. "Ah! Fen you don't understand because you still don't have a lover!" That made Fen Ming red and stuttered, "I......do have.....sir!" He tried to lie.

Yunlan on the other hand can't help phasing right to left. He didn't know how to apologize to Shen Wei about his lying. When suddenly a crumpled paper thrown at his head. Da quing laughing at him from a tree branch. "The great Zhao didn't know how to apise his lovely angel! What a waste!"

Yunlan frown, "I will apologize to my Xiao Wei and he will take me back again!" He bravely went inside the tent. Fen Ming gave him the thumbs up and left quickly. Shen Wei was arranging his medicine that he didn't notice Yunlan came.

"Fen Ming give me that pills!" As he turned around he saw Yunlan and look angrily at him. Yunlan do his best lost puppy look on Shen Wei. But it didn't work and Shen Wei turned his back on him. "Xiao Wei! Please forgive me!" As he kneeled infront of him. Shen Wei turned to confront him and crossed his arms.

"I'm listening!" But before Yunlan can say anything..."Don't you know that Zhuiji wanted you?!" Yunlan still reason to him that his only doing it for the cure nothing more. But promise to Shen Wei he won't come back to the celler so his lover won't be angry.

Shen Wei is not yet convince and about to turned away when he slipped. Yunlan with a speed of light quickly caught him. And there at each other's arms gazes at one another. Yunlan miss his Shen Wei much as he caress his face. Shen Wei lean onto that warm hand. Looking so beautiful and vulnerable.

Without words Yunlan pulled him to his embrace and kiss him. Yunlan felt the weight on his shoulder lifted as he felt that soft, pink lips responds to his. And those delicate hands wound around his neck. "Forgive me?" He whispered to his ears.

While snuggling more to Shen Wei's cheek. Shen Wei on the other hand can't help to fall in Yunlan's charm and kiss his neck. "I'm still mad at you!" He pout but he let Yunlan lift him up and laid him on the bed. Yunlan start kissing his lips, jaw and toward his neck.

While his hands taking off his shirt polo one by one, "Ah......Lan not here..." But Yunlan continue what his doing opening his shirt up. Revealing that pale, smooth, delicious body of his. "Don't worry Fem Ming gave me the thumbs up!"

Outside, "Be ready to wash your folding bed!" Warn Da quing to him as he tried not to laugh. "Anything! Just to get Professor Shen Wei to leave my tent! He kept whinning about his lover in every minute his with me!" He slapped his forehead.

As the two leave them for a bit space. The tent suddenly shake, Yunlan have rock his body non stop to Shen Wei who blushed furiously. "Aaaaah.....Lan....slow down!" But suddenly Yunlan lick and kiss his neck. Making Shen Wei moan as his body heat up. "I can't control myself if it's you my Xiao Wei!" As he burst inside of him screaming his name.

Shen Wei follow in a minute as Yunlan begin again. Every thrust and hitting his soft spot making Shen Wei's body melted underneath Yunlan's flustered one. "More....more...." He kept chanting. Yunlan smirk as he thrusted deep making him spilled inside of him again.

Meanwhile back at the celler, Dr. Lin Jing finished his work for a day and pat the guards signaling that he would leave. As he step out the two guards started to talk and mocking Zhuiji. "Look how hideous this one is?!" And poking him with his gun. Zhuiji growl. "Hey! Stop fooling around with that!" Said the other guard.

But the other guard hatred toward the infected incresses more. And slapped Zhuiji with his gun. The next thing happened they didn't expect as the chain was unlock and Zhuiji grabbed the guard and bite him on the neck.

The guard scream alerting his partner that quickly load his gun to shot it. But the scout who turned into a monster also grabbed him at his back, as his chain was unlock as well. Zhuiji growl in delight as they killed the guards. He command the infected scout to run free and bite everyone.

"Yunlan! I'm coming for you! But first I will kill Shen Wei!" As the scout run outside he sneak behind the tent to start hunting his prey. And that is Shen Wei.

Meanwhile his prey on the other hand was caressing Yunlan's face. Shen Wei kisses Yunlan's hand. "No one have ever move me like you. Not even Wang!" He told himself while touching Yunlan's bare body. But suddenly an alarm and scream they heard. As soldiers fire their guns, they kept shouting that the infected have escape.

Yunlan quickly woke up and wear his clothes while Shen Wei buttoning his shirt when Zhuiji came. All are shocked, Yunlan tried to defend his lover but Zhuiji shoved him by force knocking him unconcious. His attention went to the half naked Shen Wei, "Yunlan is mine! You must be destroyed!" That made Shen Wei widen his eyes.

As Zhuiji grabbed him by the hair, "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei scream as he was being dragged away by Zhuiji. When Yunlan woke up seeing the Zhuiji got Shen Wei he quickly followed them.

Up on the tree branch Da quing woke up seeing everyone screaming and running. The infected was loose and now making havoc in the town as they're increasing. "Help me!" Shout Zhu Hong as an infected trying to get her. He quickly jump at the monster and thrust a knife lying on the floor on his head that made it died quickly.

"Thank you!" Zhu Hong hugged him. But before he can response he notice Shen Wei being dragged by Zhuiji at the other direction. While Yunlan following them. "Hide for awhile! I need to help a friend!" But Zhu Hong shake her head in fright, "I'm coming with you!"