Rescue My Lover

"We need a plan on how we can go inside the base!" Da quing was planning when Yunlan suggest, "There's no time we must barge in!"

All widen their eyes, "Are you kidding me?! There's so many soldiers there! It will be suicide!" Fen Ming said. "Unless we have a calvery!" Said Zhu Hong. "Not calvery but hoards of infected!" As all of them look at their back indeed the infected are following them.

"Are they following Shen Wei" Zhu Hong ask. "No! I think I am!" Said Yunlan as he get off the jeep. "Remembered as I and the infected barge in the gate! You sneak pass the gate! Got me?!" Yunlan ask. Fen Ming nod and ready his gun. Da quing swallowed hard while Zhu Hong got scared. Fen Ming gave them both guns. But Zhu Hong refuse as she don't know how to use it .

She suddenly got a piece of wood lying inside the jeep as she ready herself for the sneak attack.

Yunlan first came to the gate to shout for help as the soldiers saw him being chase by an infected they open the gate. That's when they realize they're mistake. As the gate open Yunlan unarmed them by knocking the guards off while infected people kept pouring inside the base.

Fen Ming, Da quing and Zhu Hong sneak pass the guards at the back because of the commotion happened infront. One of the soldier pushed the alarm that made the general and other officers alert as they watch the main gate and not noticing people sneak pass them.

Fen Ming knew the were about of the laboratory and bump to Dr. Din Dong. "Fen Ming?! Who are they?!" He ask. Fen Ming pointed a gun on him, "Sorry doctor! But we need to rescue my professor!" That made Dr. Din Dong shocked, "Professor?"

In a minute they saw Shen Wei laid on an operating table. And will be operate by Dr. Lou Fei with his colleagues. Da quing quickly covered Shen Wei with a jacket. While Zhu Hong uncuff him. "Your doing a grave mistake here! We need him to get the cure!" But Fen Ming pointed his gun on them.

"No one have the right to cut my professor into half!" Dr. Din Dong tried to calmed him down. "Where not gonna kill him! We just need some samples to get the cure for the infection! Don't you kids understand it! Our people will be extinct if we don't find the cure!"

When Da quing carried the unconcious Shen Wei. Dr. Din Dong knocked Fen Ming's gun. And pointed the gun at them. "Give me back patient 108 now! Or I'll...." Suddenly Yunlan came gazing at him angrily, "OR WHAT?!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY XIAO WEI!!!" He shout. "Your Xiao Wei? 108 name is Wei?" Ask Dr. Din Dong.

When Yunlan about to get Shen Wei at Da quing's arms. "NO!!! 108 IS MINE!!!" Shout Dr. Din Dong and shot Yunlan. Zhu Hong scream while all of them are shocked. Dr. Din Dong smirk change when Yunlan's body ejected the bullet while his body regenerate. "HOW COULD YOU?!!! NO! YOUR ONE OF THE INFECTED!!! Yunlan suddenly snarl and bite Dr. Din Dong shoulder almost tearing it apart. All back away in fright. As Dr. Ching shout.

"Yunlan?!" Da quing frozen in his place. As Dr. Din Dong dropped dead. Yunlan wipe his bloody mouth with his arm. "Sorry Da quing." And took Shen Wei and walk away. Fen Ming pulled Da quing and Zhu Hong to follow Yunlan.

While Dr. Lou Fei was afraid to move. His other colleagues run toward their fallen comrade.

General Ou Yang saw Yunlan got Shen Wei and was following by his friends. He ordered his men to stop them but the soldiers was block by the infected people. But before Yunlan got inside the jeep with his friends. He look directly at General Ou Yang and made a dirty finger on him. General Ou Yang was outraged and tried to shot them with his gun.

But his assistant pulled him back to the base because the infected have surrounded them and now out numbering their army. "SH_T!!!" And follow his assistant before the infected have him.

Yunlan and his friends on the other hand have already ride the jeep and speed away. "Where we going?!" Ask Da quing as he look worried on Shen Wei's condition. "We need to find Dr. Lin Jing and Nurse Li Quian in the other village!" As he drive fast before their gas run off.

At the back seat, Yunlan caress the unconcious Shen Wei. "Yunlan! How?" Zhu Hong tried to ask. "Funny? I also don't know? Maybe when Shen Wei bite me back then?" Shen Wei beautiful doe eyes slightly open. "Ah Lan?" Shen Wei's hand tried to reach for him.

Yunlan hold his hand and snuggled it on his face, "Xiao Wei! I'm here! Please be alright!" Shen Wei smile. "You rescue me!" As tears dropped from his beautiful, doe eyes. But sleep took over him again. "Xiao Wei....Xiao Wei....wake up!" Zhu Hong can't help to feel pity for the two lovers and cried. Da quing look worried on them. "Sir! Please don't worry will find Dr. Lin Jing! Professor Shen Wei will be alright!" As Fen Ming sniff and tried to stop himself from crying.

It's been an hour and half their jeep suddenly stop as they have no more gas. "Great! It's already dark and we didn't know if an infected will come this way?" Said Da quing. Fen Ming got on the jeeps rooftop to see if they're near a village or town. He use his binoculars and found a village. "Guys! We can go there!" And pointed to a light far away.

In an hour as they enter the village everyone stop they're doing as they saw the unconcious Shen Wei in Yunlan's arms. Their Chief Chu came infront of them. "Hurry! The infirmary is beside my house!" And he lead them there.

Dr. Lin Jing and Nurse Li Quian was surprised seeing them. Zhu Hong and Nurse Li Quian cried seeing one another. Dr. Lin Jing smile fade seeing Shen Wei's condition. "Bring him inside quickly!" And laid on the infirmary bed. Chief Chu accompanied them as he wanted to ask them on something. "That man he look sick what happened to him?" They thought it was Shen Wei his referring and was shocked that he pointed it to Yunlan. Whose skin color is getting green.