I Own You

Inside the tent while Shen Wei and Yunlan laid beside on a foldable bed.

Since Shen Wei didn't want Yunlan to be apart from him. Because he sense that Zhuiji have also have interest at his lover. "Ah Lan promise me you won't get near that monster!" Yunlan look puzzled on him. "I won't that's Zhuiji! You know he hate me a lot! What if he have eaten me?! You won't have a cute lover! " While caressing his face.

That put a smile on Shen Wei's face and blushed as he snuggle to Yunlan more. Yunlan almost moan when Shen Wei's soft body pressed into him. Making his body hot and prize awake. He cough and hold Shen Wei tightly into his arms. He can't help his hands snaking in Shen Wei's pants. Caressing that two soft, firm butt of his.

Making Shen Wei startled, "Ah.....Lan.... not here...there's other people. Yunlan look around, the others fell asleep in exhaustion. Especially Da quing whose snoring loud. "Xiao Wei don't worry all of them are asleep and beside we have a big blanket! No one will knew!" He whispered to his ears as he continue what his doing.

Shen Wei went red and tried to suppress his moan. As he felt those skillful hands squeezing his behind. When suddenly one of Yunlan's fingers went to his already wet hole. He almost jolt in excitement. Yunlan felt it and pulled down his pants. Seeing his prize is already standing up. "I got you my lovely angel!" And slowly thrust to him inside. Shen Wei almost yelp as Yunlan caught his soft, pink lips and give a series of kisses to suppressed his cries. Pressing his warm body against his. Shen Wei felt in heaven as he was taken by Yunlan again and again and burst inside of him.

"Aaaaah.....more...." Shen Wei muffled on the kiss. Yunlan phase became fast as the bed creak and suddenly fold making them both fall. As they giggled but stop because they don't want anyone to wake anyone up. "Ssshhh....." Yunlan sign to Shen Wei to help him prepare the bed again. As they sleep in each other's arms.

Next morning Yunlan wake up by Shen Wei's shaking him off. He grumble and tried to swat Shen Wei's hands because his still sleepy. But Shen Wei shake him again. When Yunlan open his cute brown eyes just to see all of his companions gazing at them. "I didn't know where short of beds as you two sharing one bed only?" Da quing teas the two that made both of them red. As Yunlan wear back his shirt.

In breakfast time Dr. Lin Jing pulled Yunlan away as they have a breakthrough in Zhuiji. "Please Yunlan for the sake of mankind! Please work with us in finding the cure! Zhuiji your classmate only respond to you! Maybe we can communicate with him to know what they're thinking!"

Yunlan didn't want too because his always afraid of Zhuiji eversince they're classmate his always being bullied by him. "I'm sorry doctor!" And came back to Shen Wei side. "Ah Lan? What did you two talk about?" Yunlan shake his head and kiss Shen Wei's cheek, "Nothing! Just your medication."

Unknown to them Zhu Hong heard it. As she wanted her family to be save she will convince Yunlan to help Dr. Lin Jing. She went to the celler to talk to Zhuiji at first he doesn't respond to her. But mentioning Yunlan's name Zhuiji calmed down. "Talk......" He ask her. "The cure! Let Dr. Lin Jing experiment on you! So you can become human again! Don't you want Yunlan beside you again?" She ask.

It chuckled hearing Yunlan's name and lick its long tongue. Making Zhu Hong discuss as she back away from him. "Bring Zhao Yunlan......" It hoarsely said. Zhu Hong nod and left.

Meanwhile Yunlan is treating Shen Wei with his eye drops and medicine. Making him steal some sweet kisses on his angel. That made Shen Wei giggled and blushed. Da quing and Nurse Li Quian watching them, can't help to smile. "Whenever I see the two I they bring back the joy of living instead of worrying death is around the corner." Said Nurse Li Quian.

Da quing laugh, "Yes!" But notice Zhu Hong left the celler and walking toward the couple with a frown. "Yunlan! Can I talk to you?" Shen Wei gazing at her angrily as she's disturbing their lovely moment. "Xiao Wei! Just wait here!" As he bandage Shen Wei's eyes and left with Zhu Hong.

"What are they talking about?" As Shen Wei watch Zhu Hong convincing Yunlan on something. Yunlan shake and shout, "No! I already talk to Dr. Lin Jing!" And came back to Shen Wei as he help him up and walk away from that place.

Shen Wei sense his lover's distress but he remain silent. As Yunlan made him sit on the grassy ground near the town as they look around. The town is guarded by the army and no monsters can come near without being killed. Yunlan smell some fresh air and laid beside Shen Wei as he snuggled to him. "She want me to see Zhuiji again." He whispered to him making Shen Wei widen his one doe eye.

"Don't worry I said no to her!" That made Shen Wei relaxed and went down to captured Yunlan plump lips. When suddenly someone shout. Both sit to look at the main gate were some wounded scouts being carried back. They were getting foods and medicine outside when the infected launch an attack at them.

Luckily only a few was taken and others escape. But one of them was bitten. Making him go to the clinic to be check by Dr. Lin Jing. Who check him, " It's too late the virus went inside his system! He need to be chain with the monster inside the celler. "No! I don't want that thing to be near me! Fen! Help me!" The scout begged him. But Fen Ming can do nothing as his started to change.

"Poor boy!" Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan describing what he have seen from afar. He felt guilty because of Shen Wei that scout being command by Fen Ming to get some medicine for his professor and now his been bitten. But he didn't tell it to Shen Wei.

When Shen Wei fell asleep in the tent, Yunlan sneak out to go to the celler were Dr. Lin Jing experimenting some new cure and almost tried it to Zhuiji. But his resisting to be prick by the syringe making Dr. Lin Jing work hard. While not far the scout who turned into one of them suddenly growl and trashing on the bed. Two of the army men trying to hold him.

"Zhuiji! Stop!" Yunlan shout. That made Zhuiji calmed down and let Dr. Lin Jing gave him the medicine. "Yunlan! Your here! Are you accepting my offer now?" Yunlan nod, "This is for the sake of finding the cure to bring back the monsters to be human again! But please don't tell Xiao Wei!" Dr. Lin Jing agree. Unknown to them Zhuiji smirk and gazing at Yunlan from head to toe. As he lick his long tongue out and imagining Yunlan in his arms.