A Plague

The town that they came was ruin as well and armies running around the area. Luckily they found a familiar face.

"Dr. Lin Jing your here! Your here?!!!" Shout Yunlan. "Oha! The love birds came! With their cat." That made Da quing frown. "Hey! Where's Nurse Li Quian!" Ask Shen Wei. "Ssshhh!" The boy beside Dr. Lin Jing is Nurse Li Quian.

"Why his wearing a boy's clothes?" They ask. Dr. Lin Jing pointed out the town is run by army of men. His afraid one of them may like Nurse Li Quian since women here are only few. That alerted Yunlan as he look at Shen Wei and tried to hide him somewhere. All of them sweat. "His a guy Zhao!" Shout Dr. Lin Jing. Yunlan chuckled, "Oh! Yes! I forgot!"

Suddenly one of the army men came to the tent of Dr. Lin Jing making all startled. "Professor Shen Wei!" Shen Wei recognize his student Fen Ming. "Why are you here?!" He ask. "The meteors destroyed our town and family that's why I joined the army to help people! Professor! What happened to you?!" As he tried to touch his face.

Yunlan block him and hold his wrist, "I rescued him from our old school when the meteor crashed." Suddenly Fen Ming widen his eyes, "So it's you!" Yunlan look puzzled on him. "I KNEW IT?!!! My friends bet on the professor his gay!" That made Shen Wei red and embarrassed.

"Don't speak rubbish on your professor! His......just......a ......good friend of mine! Like brothers!" As Yunlan see Shen Wei feeling uncomfortable. Da quing and the other sweat. "So Shen Wei is still not out yet?" Whispered Dr. Lin Jing to Da quing. Fen Ming apologize, "Sorry sir! We thought.....never mind!" Suddenly he gaze at Yunlan from head to toe.

"You sir is very fit to join the army so what do you say?!" Fen Ming ask.
"Sorry! But I can't I'm taking care of your professor!" As he hold Shen Wei into his arms. "Ah Lan!" Shen Wei tried to pushed him lightly. Because his student is still there. While Fen Ming sweat as he confirmed it. Da quing slapped his forehead, "Yunlan you just blew his cover!" He told himself. While Dr. Lin Jing and Nurse Li Quian tried not to laugh.

"Fen Ming! You needed at the site! They're coming!!!" One of the soldiers shout at him. "Whose coming?!!!" Ask Yunlan. "The infected!" Yunlan suddenly remembered the deformed humans who look like zombies. "When did those thing came?!" He ask. "Right after the meteor came!" Fen Ming pointed at the forest near their home and near the house of Zhu Hong.

"How can we stop this virus from spreading?" Zhu Hong ask as she is concerned about her family. "We still don't know!" Dr. Lin Jing told them. "But one of my patient became that and now his lock in the celler! Where trying to find the cure!"

When suddenly they heard scream and gun shots. Before Fen Ming went out, "Don't leave here!" As he left with his comrades. "Dr. Lin Jing are we safe here?" Da quing ask. "Don't worry the army is here to defend us!" When suddenly one of the deformed humans accidentally entered thd tent making all of them shocked.

Suddenly it aim at Shen Wei making Yunlan alert as he throw a chair at it. But still it rush toward them. Nurse Li Quian and Zhu Hong scream while Dr. Lin Jing pulled them out of the tent toward a secret room. "Da quing take Shen Wei away while I hold this monsters!!!" He shout.

"No!!! I will stay and fight!" But Da quing help Shen Wei away from the tent. "No! Ah Lan!!!" Dr. Lin Jing lead them to a secret room. Where Da quing and Shen Wei was shocked seeing a familiar face chain up. "It's the patient I told you! We found him wandering in the forest and took him. But he suddenly change into one of them. Don't worry he can't get us because his feet and wrist are all chained up!"

Meanwhile Yunlan trying to take on the monsters by swinging a chair and tables at it. But it didn't decress it's rage and almost upon him when Fen Ming came and shot it in it's head. It died on the spot. "Are you alright?!" As he help him up. When suddenly he remembered Shen Wei and the others.

When they find the secret room of Dr. Lin Jing. Shen Wei eventhough his foot hurt jump to Yunlan's arms. "I thought I lost you!" And kiss Yunlan passionately. Forgetting everyone is there. When suddenly the thing that's chain grumble and shout Yunlan's name. Both stop and look who it is. The patient who turned into a monsters is Zhuiji.

It shout Yunlan's name, making Yunlan widen his eyes. "It speak! But how did he knows your name?" Ask Dr. Lin Jing. "It can't be?! That thing is our old classmate Zhuiji!" Yunlan went near it. Zhuiji suddenly calmed down and sniffing Yunlan's hand. Shen Wei not liking what's happening and pulled Yunlan away from it.

It frown and shout Yunlan's name again. "Wow! As if Zhuiji only remembered you, Yunlan!" Tease Da quing. "Why not?! His always bullying me!" Dr. Lin Jing can't believe what his hearing, "This is a breakthrough! No monsters remember they're human being when they became like that! Just eat and destroy! But your classmate here remembered you Yunlan! But why?" He think.

But something inside Shen Wei saying Zhuiji has a thing to Yunlan that's why his bullying him when they're at school back then. And that's making him jealous as he didn't care if Fen Ming is in the vicinity. And hold Yunlan tightly into his arms. His student tried not to laugh seeing how possessive his professor to his lover. As he kept quiet.

Zhuiji on the other hand kept shouting Yunlan's name. "I think I need to rest Ah Lan!" Said Shen Wei so Yunlan's attention will turned to him than the monster.

"Don't worry we have a tent in the other end! And we have control the town against the monsters!" As Fen Ming lead them to another tent. Dr. Lin Jing notice Zhuiji's eyes following the retreating figure of Yunlan.