1| Trick Ass

"I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU TRICK ASS BITCH!" I shouted about to run up to her ass and punch her but before I could even take a step, I was pulled back by my waist.

I turned around to see who had the audacity to touch me. It was my bestfriend, Diana.

"Let me go!" I said through gritted teeth, trying to squirm out of her tight hold. Diana plays volleyball therefore she is way stronger than me and that means I have no chance of getting out of her arms.

"Crystal no! Because you would hurt her!"

"Hurt her? Thats a little bit of an understatement," I glared at Brenda, "I would murder her." I growled.

"Diana, you know she's been talking shit about me this whole summer. I pulled a Danielle Bregoli and popped up at he house but she pulled a malu tremolo and ain't come out her fucking room."

"Bitch my parents were holding me back, I can beat that ass!" Brenda yelled.

I fakes gasped, "Oh my God you're fucking lying!" I looked at Diana, "She's DELUSIONAL!" I laughed at her stupidity.

"Brenda, I'm going to burry you six feet under!" I threatened.

"WHAT LIKE THE ONE YOUR MAMA IN?" She smirked at her own comeback.

The whole hallway gasped and went silent, everyone knows that my mom is a sore subject for me and its a topic nobody should discuss. I slide my tounge across my teeth, I was angry.

I relaxed my whole body, taking a deep breath. "I'm chill." I cleared my throat.

"Crystal, if I let you go. You're going to walk away?"

I vigorously nodded my head, "Y-Yeah, I said I'm chill, so I'm chill." I forced a smile.

"Okay." Diana hesitated for a second but eventually I felt her let go.

"No!"

Before Diana could grab me I charged after Brenda and swung full force.

Welcome to East Wood High, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous, and the rebellious. In other words this school is just ghetto.

X XX X XX

I was tapping my feet up and down on the grey carpet, in front of the principles office, waiting for Mr. White to call me in. After I got a couple of hits in and I wouldn't lie Brenda did some damage to my face. The schools security evidently broke us up.

The door finally opened and a pissed off Brenda walked out, once she spotted me whe glared at me as did I.

I spinned in my chair, getting bored of waiting. The first class of the day had already started.

"Crystal."

I looked up at the door to see Principle White standing there with his arms crossed.

"Hey White, long time no see." I said with a toothy smile still spinning in the chair.

He walked over to me and stopped the chair from spinning. "My office now!" He barked, pointing to the door with a stern look on his face.

"Hi to you too." I mutter walking past him and into the office.

I plopped down on the brown cushioned seat in front of his desk and he sat down. I swallowed hard as we stared at each other in pure silence, his cold hard gaze making me uncomfortable but for some reason I could not look away, it was as if he put a spell on me.

He finally let out a sigh and leaned back into his chair. I relaxed, God I thought that was never going to end. "What am I going to do with you?" He questioned disappointment written across his face.