18| Jelly Doughnut

Hello, don't forget to like, comment on your favorite parts and add story to reading list.

Enjoy. ❤

X XX X XX

I sat in her driveway, waiting for Crystal to come out of her house. She was released early this morning and her friends decided to pick her up.

"Dad, stop! I don't ever want to speak to you ever again!" I hear her shout and she shut her front door.

She angrily walked over to my car and plopped down in the passenger seat, I could tell she wanted to slam the door but she knew who's car this was, so she shut it normally.

She let out a deep sigh and looked out the window.

"Morning."

She didn't say anything. Damn, okay.

I let out a sigh and backed up out of the driveway and out into the road. The car ride was silent the only thing you could hear was Carti playing in the background.

Every now and then I would see her hold onto her stomach, does her stomach still hurt from last night? Does she not feel better? And her legs were bouncing up and down like she was anxious.

We finally pulled up at school and into the student parking lot, I turned off the car and was about to get out when I noticed she didn't budge. She quickly wiped her eyes with her hand, "Come on lets go." She croaked.

Before she could open the door, I locked them. She looked at me confused, "W-What are you doing?" She questioned, looking at me with sad eyes.

"Uhh..." I honestly didn't know but all I knew is she was not walking into that building.

"Put your seatbelt back on." I put the key back in the engine, turning the car on.

"Huh?" She put her seatbelt on.

I drove out of the parking lot. "Did you eat? You hungry?" I asked.

"A littl-" she was cut off by a loud rumble in her stomach. "Okay, a lot." She cracked a smile.

Making me smile.

"Where are we going to go?" She asked.

"Somewhere."

CRYSTAL

I honestly feel like shit and I looked like shit. I did NOT want to go to school today but I sure as hell didn't want to stay home with my dad. Last night I just wanted to let loose but all it bought me was trouble and more bills.

I took a peak at Sebastian and bit my bottom lip. I didn't say good morning to him, that was mean. Knowing what he did for me last night, I shouldn't take my anger out on him.

"Good morning." I let out.

He let out a chuckle. "Morning to you too." He smirked.

"Thanks for last night too."

He came to a stop at a red light and faced me, "You had me fucking worried, you fucking asshole." He flicked me on the forhead.

"I didn't mean to."

He carressed my cheek. "I know. I just thought I lost you." He softly whispered. His hands were warm and soft against my cheek, I could fall asleep.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have drinked so much, I-I don't know what I was thinking. I just wanted to get my mind off of the argument my dad and I had." I admitted, since I woke up the one thing I wish I couldn't remember, I thought about it as soon as I opened my eyes. By my surprise a tear found its way rolling down my cheek. "And then the shooting, the guy- I can't get that man's lifeless body out of my head." I covered my face with my hand.