8| My house

"Zeno! I promise you I'm going to punch you in your face, if you do that one more time." I threatened.

I was currently in the lunch line, minding my business as everyone should when Zeno comes behind me and starts to step on the back of my shoes.

"Girl! I'll fold your ass."

I turned around with a raised eyebrow, "Fuck outta here. I'll do you like Will, punching your ass into august." I warned.

He sucked his teeth. "Fuck outta here, I'll eat that punch." He said with a slight smirk.

Lawd, that smirk could do things. "What are you looking at-"

"If yall don't hurry the fuck up!! Bitches gotta eat!" Brenda's annoying voice shouted from down the line.

I shot her a glare and she shot one back. "See thats a bitch I'll smack." I muttered.

Zeno chuckled, nudging me to keep going down the line. "Where you sitting at?" He asked, looking around the cafeteria.

"Why?" I questioned, typing in my lunch number.

"What you mean why? I'm Tryna sit with you."

Ah! He wants to sit with me. I peirced my lips together containing my big ass smile. I cleared my throat and stared up at him, "Don't you got friends you can sit with?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you." He smirked.

"You and I, friends?" I shook my head slightly, "I don't think I can even be your friend, my boyfriend, Sebastian, clearly got issues with you." I stated, making sure he heard that Sebastian is my boyfriend.

Well... Fake but he doesn't need to know that.

He rolled his eyes. "What a girl like you doing with guy like him anyway."

"Girl like me?" I walked over to the sauce and utinsle station and went to grab me a fork and some ketchup but he got to it before I could, he placed it the items on my tray. "Its nothing offensive its just you're different from these other ladies."

"You feisty, cute, smart--"

"I don't know about smart." I chuckled.

"You are, and you got a pretty smile."

I don't know what happend but when he said that my heart beat started to pound faster then normal and I felt my face getting hotter. I have to stop, we are literally in the middle of the cafeteria, where everyone can see and... judge.

I tucked a curl behind my ear, "Thats not how friends talk to eachother." I nervously whispered.

"But I thought we weren't friends."

"Crystal!" I snapped my head around to see Sebastian sitting down at a table with my friends and his friends.

"Why don't you come and si--"

He looked at our table and a wave of sadness fell on his face but it was quickly changed back to his cold demenor. "No. I'll just catch you later, Okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

I walked over to our table and sat next to Sebastian, he planted a kiss on my cheek. "Hey." He whispered.

Wow, he is really good at this fake shit.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh!! You two get a fucking room."

"Bestie!" Delilah groaned, resting her head on my shoulder as soon as I sat down.

"Whats the matter?"