9| Truth Or Dare

"Do you think I should get a boob job?" I asked, examning my boobs on the phone camera. "Guys like bigger boobs." I stated.

Sebastiam stuck his head through the window, "Guys don't like big boobs, small boob fit perfectly in our hands." He held out his hands, "Wanna see?" He smirked.

I swatted his hand aways, "Don't fucking play!" I warned.

He laughed and walked around to the passenger seat and got intao the car. "What are we doing here anyway?"

"Nothing." He stuffed a bottle in his pocket and it all clicked.

"Oh my gosh did you just take me to a drug deal?! Sebastian you sell drugs, what the!"

"In order for a drug deal to happen the other fucker has to show up and he didn't. So we were just having a nice outing in this abandoned alley-way."

"That doesn't matter, I'm the one driving so that means I'm an accomplice and you put me in danger." I stated, lowkey kind of angry.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking, if my mom hadn't taking my keys, I would have just done this alone. I needed it to get done before the end of the week." He explained, frustrated.

Why is he even selling in the first place? He's rich as fuck, what does he need extra money for?

"I'm sorry," he repeated. "Forgive me?" He cooed.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't let it happen again and no drugs in the car."

"Got it!"

"Where else am I taking you?"

X

X

X

I pulled up into a neighborhood that looked like mines but more kept up, like a community should me.

"Thats her house right there." He pointed to a one story brick house.

He got out the car, "Do you want to come in its just a little hangout." He offered.

"Aren't you supposed to be grounded? Its like 10pm." I pointed out.

"My mom she pulled back a little. So do you want to come in or not?"

"Will there be food?"

"Yes."

"Well," I quickly got out of the car, "Why didn't you just lead with that?"

"Fat ass."

"Oh so you think I have a fat ass?" I smirked.

"Shut up!" He nudged me as we made our way to the front door. He knocked, "Also warning, Shannon shes a hugger so don't be alarmed."

The door swung open and appeared an Asian girl with long black hair and a huge smile on her face. "Sebastian!!" She pulled him into a hug.

"Hey shannon." He hugged her back but I could tell he was still a bit uncomfortable.

"I didn't think you were going to come, too busy on lock down. Always getting into some fucking trouble."

"I swear it wasn't even a big deal my mom was just trippin."

"Everyone was is just trippin' to this guy, I tell ya no accountability...." she trailed off once her eyes landed on me. "Whos this?" She shut the door.

"Shes my girlfriend."

Everytime he says that I get anxious because I feel like nobody believes him or us.

"What?! You and Brenda aren't dating anymore?" She covered her mouth, "so this might be a bad time to tell you-"

The door swung open, "I'm here bitches!"

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." Sebastian and I said at the same time.

"Nice to see you mother fuckers too. Don't worry nobodys worried about you two, I bought a friend." Like on cue Zeno waltzed in and she smiled innocently at Sebastian. "Would you look at that old friends reunite. I'm just here to have a good time. You wouldn't even know I'm here."

I scoffed, "Says the one who just busted through the door. I find that hard to believe." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" She crossed her arms.

"Oh nothing, I was just asking my BOYFRIEND to get me a drink." I smirked.

"Right. Sprite?"

"Yup." I smiled innocently at Brenda.

She rolled her eyes, "You guys are so fake! If you actually think people are falling for this little Disney show you got going on, you're wrong. Its such a weird combo. Its like mixing ranch with fucking french-fries, who the fuck does that?"

"Okay!! I sense tension." Shannon got in between us.

"Stop being a bitter bitch Brenda and come sit down!" Damien yelled.

"Oh fuck off, Damien!" She sashayed away like usual.

"Hey." Zeno said as he walked passed me.

"Hey!" I shyly smiled at him.

"Here is your drink." Sebastian came back with my Sprite. "Thanks."

"Lets get this party started!" Brenda exclaimed excitedly.

"So much for being quiet." I said, making sebastian chuckle.

A few hours later, Brenda is drunk- well everyone is drunk even Sebastian, I was surprised because I've never seen him wasted before. He's usually high off of weed but not drunk.

I sat in silence sipping on my third spite, watching everyone having fun. I will admit I was kind of tired and everyone was lowkey draining my energy.

"Lets play truth or dare." Brenda slurs.

Zeno passed a bottle of alcohol to  Shannon and she took a swig. They all agree to play a drunken game of truth or dare which couldn't possibly end well. "Well what about you Crystal?" Brenda says with a wicked smile.

"Fine."

The first truths and dares include Jason being dared to ding-dong ditch someone in the neighborhood, Shannon being dared to drink out of Zenos belly button and that was really gross.

"Truth or dare Damien."

"Truth!"

"Boo! You're so fucking lame!" Sebastian threw an empty can at him.

"Is it true that your mom caught you masterbating!"

Everyone gasped and he just laughed. "Listen, let me explain myself!"

"Oh my gosh so it's true?!?!?" Shannon yelled, laughing.

"Listen, listen! I was with a girl and she gave me fucking blue balls! All night I thought she was trying to do something and we were but! at the last minute she got cold feet and we stopped. I went home hard as fuck! What did you expect me to do?! I thought I was home but then my mom walked in and saw."

"I would kill myself if that ever happened." Sebastian stated.

"I wanted to but then she called me downstairs and was actually really chill about it, saying you're a growing boy and that whole speech, I guess thats the perks of having a nurse as a mom."

I smiled to myself as I thought about my mom. "Moms are cool." I muttered to myself, think nobody heard me.

"She speaks!" Zeno exclaimed.

"In that case, truth or dare Crystal." Brenda said, she was so not up to no good.

"Dare."

She looked around the room and her eyes landed on Zeno. "I dare you to kiss Zeno."

X XX X XX