14| She Devil

SEBASTIAN

I let out a yawn and my eyes open, the pain in my neck hitting me like a truck. "God damn..." I groaned, trying to sit up but failed.

I looked down, Crystal was holding me down with one arm wrapped around my waist and her leg on top of my mines.

I looked at the scene in front of me and smirked, I reached over to my phone on the nightstand, unlocking it and opening the camera app. I took a picture of her, "And to the story you go." I whispered to myself and posted it on my Instagram story.

She's going to hate me.

I carefully leaned over and put my phone back on the stand, and got comfortable in the bed. I reached out my hand gently pulling on one of her curls, watching it stretch and once I let go it sprung back into place like a slinky. I then softly dragged my thumb down to her brown plump lips, I gulped at the sight of those gorgeous lips. 

She looks beautiful when she sleeps.

BRENDA

"Omg!" I snatched Asia's phone out of her hand, "When was this?" I questioned, scanning every peice of Sebastians instagram story.

"He posted it this morning."

"I mean I knew she was fucking skank as bitch but I didn't know she was this skany!" I groaned.

"Do you think they did it?" I muttered handing her back her phone.

"No!! Of course not. He's just doing this to make you jealous."

"Well, its working.... I only said those things to him the other day because I was just pissed but I really, really do like Sebastian. Hes the best thing ever." I muttered.

"The other night my parents were arguing as usual, I wanted nothing more then to call him and tell him everything- but that doesn't matter anymore, he'll see who he really needs, this is just a facade. Nothing more, nothing less. I mean its Crystal, she's nothing, she has always been nothing since middle school. And I know just what to do."

CRYSTAL

I slowly opened my eyes, the sun shining through the window. I turned my head to see Sebastian sound asleep. Surprisingly he's such a quiet sleep, so why is he always snoring in class? To annoying me? Probably.

I slid out of bed a walked downstairs, I was thirsty. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and gulped it down.

"There goes the birthday girl!!!"

I quickly turned around to see I wasn't in my regular kitchen but in my old kitchen. My dad pulled me into a huge hug, "What are you like thirty now?" He joked.

"No!" I chuckled. "Sixteen! So you know what that means. New phone?"

Dad and mom looked at eachother and a huge smile appeared on their faces. "New phone! Like we promised." My mom squealed handing me an apple iPhone.

"No way!!!" I squealed, hugging the both of them.

I remember this, its my 16th birthday.

"Happy birthday CRYSTAL!" My brother Mark came running with his little feet and I tried to scooped him up and give him a hug but he ran right through me.

No.

No.

"Okay we have a big day planned ahead of us, get dressed and let's get the ball rolling."

"Just us?" I questioned.

"Yeah, sweetie pie, I have a work emergency but I promise I'll be back in time for-"

"Drake!" My mom said through gritted teeth, hitting him on the shoulder.

"Oops. I've said to much." He pretend to seal his lips and threw away the imaginary key.

Wait, we can't go, we can't go now. I tried to move, and speak. But I couldn't I was paralyzed.

All of a sudden we were in the car.

"We are going to get our nails done, and go shopping, but I have to drop your brother off at his friends house. No males allowed."

"Good! I didn't want to go in the first place."

Stop the car.

Please.

Stop the car.

"But thats not even the best part we are-"

Before my mother could finish her sentence a truck had slammed into us sending the car flying. I don't remember how many times we flipped but it felt like forever.

My ear was ringing so loud, my head throbbing. I placed my hand on my head, feeling liquid, I looked down at my hand and it was covered in blood. I let out scream and looked around, I wish was unconscious the whole time, better yet I wish I had died.

"MOM!" A horrid scream escaped my lips. A branch had impaled her, "MARK! MARK!" I turned around to see he wasn't there, "MARK!"

"Crystal."

"Crystal!"

"Crys-"

"MOM!" My eyes snapped open and I shot up. "S-she- was- they." I couldn't form a full sentence, I was awake but I was still there, I could still see them.

Sebastian took a hold of my shaking hands, "Its okay, you're safe, you're safe." He whispered. Planting kisses on the back of my hands.

"Shh, it was just a dream. Just a dream, okay? None of it was real." He said, engulfing me in his arms, carressing my back.

Just a dream. I wish it was, but it was my cold harsh reality.

"Do you want some water. I could go-"

"No." I blurted out. "Just stay here. Please."

"Yeah, yeah. Of course." He pulled me in tighter

Its been a long time since I was hugged like this, it felt warm, it felt,

Good.

X XX X XX