7| earlier that day PT 2

Sebastian

"LIKE A RELAY RACE, WHEN I RUN UP IN THIS SPOT, BITCHES KNOW THEY pLACE! SLIDE in A NIGGA IMA NEED MY SKATES SOCIAL DISTANCE IMA NEED MY SPACE!!"

Crystal rapped more like yelled as she danced on top of a table. Shes drunk, she's way past drunk. Fucking white girl wasted. She started to move her hips to the beat; catching the eye of every guy in the room, even mines. My eyes scanned down her little black dress, which was moving up every time she moved, giving everyone a peek at her red panties.

"You got yourself a wild one. She giving everyone a show." Jason chuckled as he shamlessy watched her.

"Wild indeed." I muttered.

"Aye- Zeno!!" Crystal cheered as Zeno got on the table and they started to dance together, their hips moving in sync with eachother.

I furrowed my eyebrows at them, I was mad only because it was Zeno. I pushed past the crowed and confronted them.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

He stopped dancing and jumped off the table, putting his hands on the air in surrender. "Relax! We are all friends here."

Crystal let out a loud groan, "Baby! Don't be mad we were just dancing, since you didn't wa-" she was cut off by a hiccup, "You didn't wanna dance with me." She pouted.

She just called me baby.

Zeno started to laugh. "Right." He smirked.

He took a step closer to me, "You got yourself a keeper. Hopefully you can keep her." He whispered before walking away.

"I'll see you around Sebastian."

I know Crystal isn't really my girlfriend and in reality Zeno isn't actually crossing a line. But fuck doesn't he piss me off, he just knows how to get under my skin, he's doing this shit on purpose.

Tell me to fucking relax, you fucking relax. You little fuck!!

"Ayo ma! You dancing up there like you tryna get some." Some random dude yelled taking me out of my thoughts.

I turned my head to the culprit, it was some goofy ass looking dude with blue hair. Fucking clown. "The fuck you just say." I spat, getting up in this guys face.

"The hell is your problem, get the fuck outta my face!"

"Wait Sebastian.... stop." I heard Crystal say.

"Get the fuck off the table!" I grabbed her by the hand and yanked her off the table.

"Bash..." she whimpered.

"I'm not done with you." I turned back towards the guy, "Thats my girl. You talking mad crazy right now."

"Well your girl is acting like a slut, you better get her-" I wanted him to give me a reason on why I should punch living shit out of him and he just did. Before he could finish his sentence I punched him dead In the face.

He stumbled back and fell on his ass. "Watch your mouth." I warned.

He nodded his head like a bitch, holding his bloody nose. I grabbed a hold of Crystals hand and pulled her out the door.