11| Lost & Found

"There ice-cream machine stay down." I pouted as we drove out of the McDonald's drive-thru.

"Eat this and shut up." He handed over his large fry, "Really?!" I Beemed.

"Take it now or I'll eat it."

I quickly took the fries out of his hand and placed a bunch in my mouth. I let out a satisfying moan, "McDonald's has the best fries." I let out.

"That is a lie. Wendy's have the best fries, they are not too soft nor too hard but just right, crunchy just how I like it."

"Wendy's got bite size shit. Their food can't even feed an ant." I scoffed at his audacity.

He shook his head, "Agree to disagree." He turned into the parking lot of walmart, "Why are we going into ghetto Walmart?" I questioned.

"I have to pick up some groceries for my mom."

He parked the car and I hopped out, still eating the fries. "From Walmart, I would think a rich family like yall would shop at whole foods or some shit." I grabbed the wagon, "And don't yall got like butlers and maids for stuff like this?" I questioned.

"No, who do you think we are?"

"I don't know, a family that would drink pepperment tea outside in there fancy clothes that they only wear once." I said in my best British accent.

"What?! I'm not even british."

I started to laugh and slightly hit him on the shoulder, "I love messing with you."

"What are we looking for anyway?"

He pulled out his phone and opened his notepad, there was a list of things he needed to get. "First thing on the list Peppermint tea..." He trailed off.

I bit the insides of my cheeks, trying to hold a laugh in but failed miserably and busted out laughing.

"Its not funny!" He said through gritted teeth.

"You're right its not, its hilarious!"

"Its good for digestion! You should try it sometime."

"Excuse me."

I came to a quick stop before I ran over a little boy with my wagon. "Uh, hello." I awkwardly said.

He rushed besides me and started to cry, I looked up at Sebastian who was looking at me with wide eyes. "What the hell did you do?" He questioned, looking around frantically.

"I-I didn't do anything."

"I lost my mommy!" He sniffed.

"Well," Sebastian drags out in a high pitched voice, "It must suck to be you. Let's go Crystal."

"Bash!" I gasped.

"What?"

"Help him!"

He sucked his teeth and squated down to the boys level, "Whats your name kid?"

"H-Harry." He stuttered.

"Styles?" I flashed him a smile.

"No, Maclin." He sniffed, wiping the tears with his tiny hands.

"Well Harry," Sebastian picked him up and placed him in the wagon, "We are going to help you find your mommy." Sebastian smiled.

"Whats your mom's name?" I asked.

"Uhh... I don't know mom or mommy."

Sebastian and I stared at eachother  and sighed. "What is your mom wearing?" Sebastian asked.