3| Cherry Lips

Sebastian

"Why have you been ignoring my text?" I approached Brenda. She ignores me and continues to talk to her friends.

I sucked my teeth, "You serious right now?" I scoffed.

She crossed her arms, "Can't you see I'm in a middle of a conversation." She said through gritted teeth.

I faced her friends Becca and Sharon, and smiled, "Will you excuse us for just one second." I grabbed a hold of Brenda's arm and pulled her down the hall.

"What is your problem, I come back from Juvie and you acting all brand new." I pulled her into a empty classroom.

"You come into my bedroom, you tell me you needed me, we fuck, and then I pour my heart out to you," she paused, wiping the tears that fell from her eyes, "And then you ghost me." Her voice cracks.

"I-"

"And don't tell me they took your phone in juvie because this was way before you got arrested." She warned, pointing her manicured finger in my face.

I placed my hands on both sides of the desk effectively trapping her, "Its not like that and you know it." I leaned into the crook of her neck, "You know I never wanted to put a label on us." I whispered, planting a kiss on her neck.

"B-But-" She was cut off by a moan, "S-Stop!" She placed her hands on my chest, pushing me back.

She crossed her arms. "Then why'd you tell me you loved me that night."

I rubbed the back of my head, getting annoyed.

She gasped, covering her mouth with her hands. "You only said that so you could get into my pants, a-and I let you." She pushed me, "Fuck you Bash!" She shouted.

"Brenda, nobody told you to catch feelings."

"Feelings? We've been messing with each other for two years now, we've passed feelings." She spat.

"You may have but I've never felt anything with you." My words cut deep.

"Sebastian, I'm not some fucking toy you could just use when you need me and then throw me away when you're done. I'm not a fucking prostitute!" Her voice came out shakey, she was on the verge of crying.

"News to me because it seemed like you liked being fucked around, lets not play stupid here Brenda. I know I'm not the only person you've been fucking."

She went quite.

"You act like you're this saint but," I leaned down in to her ear, "You're just a slut."

Before I could react, she had slapped me across the face. I narrowed my eyes down at her, "What the fuck!" I growled.

"Where done." She spat.

"Done with what exactly? There has to be SOMETHING to begin with to be done with it."

She let out a frusterarted groan, "This whole bad boy act you got going on," she shook her head, "Fake!"

I crossed my arms, "Enlighten me."

"Sebastian you ain't shit, everyone knows it. Your mom, your sister, and definitely your dad knows it because h--"

"You don't want to go there." I threatened.

"You going to fucking hit me?" She scoffed, looking down at my clenched hands.

I stuffed my hands in my hoodie pockets, "I'm leaving." I mutter and make my way towards the door.

"You'll be back, you need me." She called out.

I turned around, "I don't need you Brenda. There are many other females who are eager to hop on this dick, your pussy ain't special."

She slid her tounge across her teeth, "Thats not what I'm talking about." She took a step closer to me, placing her delicate hands on my chest.

"I'm talking about the way I comfort you when you feel lonely and unwanted, no other girl is going to give you that, and no other girl knows you like I do." She whispered, trailing her finger down my chest, I grabbed a hold of her wrist when she went down a little too low.

"If your eager to get hurt, then I'll prove it to you."

X XX X XX

School was finally over and I just wanted to go home and smoke. I opened my locker and placed my books inside, I looked into the small mirror and fixed my hair that was messy from me sleeping through 4th block.

I heard Brenda's annoying voice down the hall, laughing with her friends.

"I don't understand why Mr. Johnson kicked me out of class, Mr. White is going to kill me." I heard Crystal groan as she passed me.

I felt a mischevious smirk spread across my face. "Hm..." I hummed, adjusting the mirror to where I could get a better view of Brenda, "Uh-huh." I moved the mirror on Crystal.

Oh this couldn't be a more perfect set up.

I closed my locker and happily turned on my heel and waltz up to Crystal.

"What do you want?" She raised an eyebrow up at me.

I flashed her a smile.

Here goes nothing.

I held her hands down and put my knee gently down on her leg, holding her down knowing her she would probably punch me in the face or kick me in the balls.

"Wh-" before she could utter a word I smashed my lips against her extremely soft plump lips.

For a second I didn't want to pull away from her cherry flavored lips but I did. She opened her mouth to say something but instantly shut her mouth like a fish.

"Is Brenda looking?"

"Sebastian I swear to God I'm going to fucki-"

"Just bare with me for a minute." I muttered and leaned in again, our lips connecting once more.

I back away when I heard the clicking of heels passing us, I turned my head to see Brenda sashaying away but before she dissapeard around a corner she stuck up her middle finger up at me.

"Whoah...." Crystals friends gasped.

"What the hell!" Crystal stepped on my foot making me groan out in pain.

"I need to talk to you." I grunted, hopping on one foot. That shit hurt!

"Well I don't want to talk to you!" She spat and started to walk down the hall, leaving me there in pain.

X XX X XX