April Fools' Special: Goodbye

Goodbye

(im late but at least i have another special! :3)

unedited

'" I had to break it to them. I at least wanted to say goodbye to them before it's too late."

I walked up to them and asked them if I can talk to them outside for a moment. They agreed and my plan was in progress. I mentally laughed while they had concerned faces walking out of the Third Music Room. I was prepared for this.

We all were outside the room and I began to speak, "Guys, you're probably wondering why I asked to talk to you." 

"Chelsea, what's going on?" Kaoru questioned, trying to understand the sitaution.

"I should have told you earlier when I had the chance, but I'm going to be leaving soon to America." I tried not to laugh to their reaction, but it would blow my cover.

"What?! Why?" They both were shocked by my statement, but I had to push it a bit more to make it realistic.

"I know it hard to understand, but life here has been hard for me and it's been a while since I've seen my best friends back in America." Tears were welling up at the ends of my eyes and the look on their faces were priceless!

"But, you have best friends here! Why are you leaving so suddenly?!" Hikaru protested.

'I've might have taken it too far.'

"No, you don't get it guys!" I waved my hands in front of them, but seemed to get the wrong idea.

"No, Chelsea, you don't get it! You're leaving us!" Kaoru and Hikaru both protested, but Hikaru looked the most angriest. 

'Oh shit. I'm screwed, better end this.'

I started laughing and the twins seemed to be upset by how I'm not taking this seriously. Soon, I break it to them.

"Guys! I'm playing! April Fools'!" I bent forward and laughed hysterically.

"WHAT?!" I kept on laughing, but the twins were shocked and relieved at the same time. I wiped away the tears away from my eyes and they had a dark look on their face. Something unexpected came from their mouths.

"Chelsea, for that, you need to play the punishment game with us."