chapter 73

Yuan Wenxuan shook his head subconsciously. Although he couldn’t understand what Song Qinghan said just now, he had kept everything in mind. He believed that he could finally digest the knowledge he had just heard one day gradually and slowly.

However, such a reaction failed to please Song Qinghan. Seeing that Yuan Wenxuan was showing a face full of confusion, Song Qinghan delivered the boy a severe expression, asking, “Really? No any question you would ask? Then demonstrate to me what you’ve learnt from it!”

Yuan Wenxuan thought that Song Qinghan would be a master with a good temper and patience, he was quite shocked towards the suddenly changed expression of Song Qinghan. With his nerve strained, he came to recall what Song Qinghan had just said and then recited them all.

Song Qinghan was surprised, he never expected that Yuan Wenxuan was such an excellent talent of memory, he praised and exclaimed over the marvelously impressive performance of this boy reciting every single detail he had just mentioned. It turned out that Yuan Boshu didn’t lie at all- so much so that the man was humble to say so.

This boy should be sort of a child prodigy which was described in thousand books with some special extraordinary talents.

However, even if he got such a promising talent, his reaction still dissatisfied Song Qinghan. Song Qinghan then lowered his voice, saying, “But this is all from my demonstration, you haven’t told me something based on your own comprehension yet. So tell me, what do you think you can use this scalpel for?”

He casually picked up a random scalpel in the box and then gestured in front of Yuan Wenxuan.

Yuan Wenxuan pursed his lips, saying tentatively, “Is… Is it used for cutting meat?”

Song Qinghan smiled helplessly, and then placed the scalpel back in the wooden box while shaking his head and saying, “Hmmm, it’s my fault. Your basic knowledge is not solid. Go get the booklet over there at the corner, and browse carefully yourself. I will teach you after I finish delivering.”

Then, he lay powerlessly in bed, clenching his fists and trying his best not to make any noise from the pain.

The intense pain magnified in Song Qinghan’s every single nerve without anything distracting his attention. Such a painful feeling suffered him tremendously.

Yuan Wenxuan took the booklet and was happy that there was a book to read, but when he saw Song Qinghan’s expression, he got his nerve strained again. Just as he was about to go out for some help, Youning happened to came in from outside with a basin of boiled water and a piece of handkerchief in hands.

Youning still looked a little restrained, but Yuan Wenxuan brought the basin over directly. And then he soaked the handkerchief and use it to cover Song Qinghan’s forehead and pinched Song Qinghan in his palm, comforting, “Master, everything will just be fine. If you feel pain, shout. Don’t hold your breath and get yourself highly strained.”

Hearing that, both Song Qinghan and Youning stared at Yuan Wenxuan with faces of utter shock. It seemed that they couldn’t force themselves to accept the fact that this little boy seemed to be an omniscient wonder child.

Yuan Wenxuan found out their confusions on their faces, and then he smiled slightly, explaining, “I read books as long as I got free at home. You may not see it, but you ought to hear about it”

Song Qinghan was diverted by the strength on his hand and asked with surprise, “Are you… Are you pressing on the acupuncture point?”

Yuan Wenxuan paused and hesitated, answering, “Master, am I pressing on the right acupuncture point? I had made a trial on my own body before. This will surely mitigate the physical pain.”