120

Wu Dahu glanced at him warily and said in a low voice, “Where’s Han?”

Guan Yiyu rolled his eyes, recalling that Song Qinghan left yesterday so hurriedly that he did not inform Wu Dahu at all. And then he sighed heavily as if he was actually feeling rather pitiful towards this match-made-in-heaven couple, “He thought you’re about to die, so he abandoned you for other man, if I didn’t take good care of you, I would never know that you’re all fine.”

And then, beyond his expectation, Wu Dahu walked outwards directly without even a glance at him.

Noticing that what he said didn’t work at all, Guan Yiyu rushed up and blocked Wu Dahu’s way, saying coyly, “Don’t you be rush! Or maybe I can help you find him, it will take you years to find him anyway.”

“Get out of my way, or I will show you no mercy.”

Wu Dahu roared and stared at Guan Yiyu coldly and expressionlessly.

The fierce glare startled Guan Yiyu at once, and the meantime he retreated subconsciously to the other side. And at the moment he regained his attention, Wu Dahu had already left far away.

Everything was leaving but Guan Yiyu, he stood still curling and pinching his hair with his fingers while sneering slightly, “I will definitely obtain this wood!”

Wu Dahu got back home, he searched around but failed to find any trace of Song Qinghan. He went to ask Hualian, but the answer disappointed him either. Without a further consideration, he went alone to look for the answer by knocking at every acquaintances’ doors, he not only went to the Huichun Shop, Zhu and Gao Mansion, but the place where those acrobatics team members stayed, and even the magnificent mansion Zhai Su left here.

However, he could find nothing about Song Qinghan, not even a piece of hair.

The competition was about to begin. Under everyone’s concerned sights, he walked onto the stage, muddle-headed. He even forgot how he should make his action coherent, but out of his attention, he was punched to the ground, and collapsed.

To be honest, his rival didn’t possess a good martial skill at all, which meant that he intended to admit defeat after several rounds of fight. Yet instead, he never expected that Wu Dahu would be so weak but thought it was his lucky day today. Without further concerns, he gathered all his strength intending to kick Wu Dahu out of the stage just at one movement.

Though Hualian did not know what really happened to Song Qinghan, he still carried Little Shitou over here in the scene. When Little Shitou witnessed his father was being beaten without any capacity to fight back, he pursed his lips, and then started bawling.

Wu Dahu’s ears moved slightly and he subconsciously looked towards the direction of the crying. And suddenly he caught a glimpse of a slim figure carrying Little Shitou in arms. With a sudden delight in his mind, he reached out to block the fist the man who was about to punch, and then with no more than three movements, he threw the other party off the stage.

He jumped off the stage as followed and rushed over to the man who was carrying Little Shitou. At the moment he found it was Hualian, the happiness in his face vanished just in a second, nothing but only disappointment could be seen from his expression.

Where the heck did Song Qinghan go? Why didn’t he get him informed? Or did Guan Yiyu, the vicious man, did something?

Spoke of evil, and he appeared. Guan Yiyu walked over and smiled, “Childe Wu, you really get something, and I think it will be nothing for you in the next field competition in this noon. Speaking of the field, I would really love to go back to that pitfall and have a see. May I invite you with me if you get a free moment?”