145

Differed from the mountain they went days ago, this mount seemed to be the one exclusively provided for the noble childes to hunt. So this place was totally a private forbidden place for the outsiders, moreover, it posted more risk to encounter beasts in here.

Every candidate was meticulously examined by specialists before they entered the forest, because they were allowed to bring only one weapon with them, dagger, spear, or crossbow.

Otherwise, if someone brought a large pack of hallucinogenic drug and directly fainted their prey, that would be somewhat unfair.

After skimming the judges ‘seats, Song Qinghan found that the femina man did not show up. Just as he was about to let out a sigh of relief, a clear voice suddenly sounded behind him.

“Are you concerned about your husband?”

A bad premonition suddenly overwhelmed in Song Qinghan’s mind as he got his heart tightened, and then he turned his head hurriedly. As expected, he found the other party was no one else but that femina man. Hesitantly, Song Qinghan answered with his corner of lips crooked slightly, “Kind of…”

The femina man didn’t bother to be clingy on that topic, he fixed his eyes on Song Qinghan’s nervous face, and then said slightly, “Are you a doctor?”

Being stared and inquired like that, Song Qinghan felt much tenser, and then he responded subconsciously, “Kind of…”

The femina man was still young himself, yet the temperament let out by him was more like the one only a sophisticated man possessed, which made Song Qinghan fail to hold on.

Most importantly, he got no idea why the other party would appear suddenly like a ghost and try to talk to him without reason.

The femina man crooked his lips slightly after hearing Song Qinghan’s words, and then arranged his sleeves and collar leisurely, and then said calmly, “Got no words to talk now?”

‘Kind of’ were the words Song Qinghan wanted to respond again as he was quite speechless. Yet obviously, the other party seemed not to be the one who he could incur. So he suddenly changed his tone and said seriously, “No, I just fail to conceive of a proper answer towards your question.”

“My name is Hening, how about you?”

Hening said so just as Song Qinghan’s thought started to run wilder again.

Noticing that the other party was speaking with a peaceful tone, Song Qinghan heaved heavily and secretly, and then he introduced himself in peace.

After Hening heard the answer of Song Qinghan, he lower his eyesight and pondered for a brief moment, and then he smiled lightly, “Qinghan, that’s a good name though, just greatly fit your temperament.”

Song Qinghan didn’t know how he should respond towards such a compliment, just as he was about to cope casually with a random answer, Hening took the initiative and continued to say, “Are you the one who saved me that day?”

Song Qinghan’s heart tightened again, he then answered vaguely, “Oh, my husband rescued you from the lake that day, but after both of you got onto the shore, I found you were totally breathless at time. I made you an artificial respiration, probably you were saved by that action. So I might be the saver for you if you don’t mind me saying that.”

It was his deliberate intention not to mention that it was Wu Dahu’s credit, because he might be regretful if the other party was another manic just like Guan Yiyu who pledged to marry Wu Dahu.

After Hening heard Song Qinghan’s confession, his eyes lit up with sharpness, and then wore a faint smile, saying, “Artificial respiration? What do you mean about that? You mean lips-to-lips type?”