Chp. 1 The beginning of the End. Literally

 .    "Allie, you coming?" Amara Argent turned around to see her twin sister sitting on a bench, going through her backpack.
"Yeah, Yeah I just need to find a pencil," She responded, looking up at Amara who sighed,
"You forgot a pencil on the first day?"
She laughed "Yep." Amara helped her off the bench and the argent's walked into the building.
"Okay class we have two new students, Amara and Allison Argent," The teacher announced when they stepped into the classroom. Amara smiled, unconcerned and sat down in front of a boy with a buzzcut. Allison sat down behind the boy next to her sister, who handed her a pencil. The twins shared a confused look before Allison smiled and took the pencil.
"Thanks," She whispered, the boy nodded in response and turned around. Allison's eyes lingered on the boy in front of her before she looked at Amara sticking her tongue out at the younger twin. Amara gave her a "Haha" look before turning to face the teacher.
After class the argent twins had gone to their  lockers Amara had just finished grabbing some books when a beautiful girl with strawberry blonde hair came up to her and Allison.
"That dress is Killer," She complimented with a smile pointing at the green dress Amara had on         "Where'd you get it?"
"Oh our mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco," Amara explained with a light smile.
"And you two are my new best friends, I'm Lydia."
"I'm Amara this is my sister Allison," Amara introduced. Allison gave a little wave before her eyes fell back on the boy from  English class across the hall. Amara nudged her and raised an eyebrow.
"Shut up," She whispered back with a quiet laugh. Amara looked back at Lydia, a guy who seemed to be her boyfriend, despite the fact that he looked like a frog and she looked like an angel,  had his arms wrapped around her waist.
"There's a party after the game on Friday, you two should come," He offered he had his arm on Allison's locker and was closer to her than either twin liked, he immediately gave Amara a bad vibe and he seemed like an assshole. Amara was usually right with her vibes so he was most likely in fact an asshole.
"Um, It's Family Night on Friday so I don't think we can,"Allison declined scooting away from him and closer to her sister. Allison, Lydia and him started to talk about Lacrosse and Amara tuned them out glancing at the Boys across the hall. Buzzcut was talking to a girl but the boy Allison seemed to like was smiling and looking at her while she talked and laughed with Lydia and Jackson. He looked like a love sick puppy and anytime Allison looked at him she had the same look. Maybe Beacon Hills would last longer than any other place. Maybe just Maybe the Argent's could be happy here without having to leave immediately. The bell rang snapping Amara out of her thoughts quickly, Lydia grabbed Amara's hand without hesitation, dragging her new friends outside with her. Lydia Martin had taken a liking to the argent's. What was suprising about that was no one caught Lydia's eye usually. Her only real friend was Danny, not that she was complaining. But something about the twins made Lydia pay more attention to them in a few minutes than Stiles or Scott in ten years. Especially Amara. It wasn't just because she was stunning though that was obvious.
"You two are coming with me for Lacrosse tryouts," Lydia demanded, not giving them much of a choice. Amara smiled teasingly, " I guess I can go, just for you," she spoke with a sarcastic look of annoyance.  Lydia laughed and for the first time since Jackson had come over to the twins at the lockers the laugh sounded genuine. Amara smiled at her, the sound being beautiful.
     "Okay, whiner."
They laughed and  headed outside Allison not even trying to fight them as she followed behind the pair. The guy who seemed to have Allison's eye was talking to the Coach, his jersey said McCall'.
"Whose he?" Allison asked  Lydia pointing to the boy. 
"Him? I'm not sure," She responded confusion clear on her face.
Coach Finstock blew the whistle and the boys started playing. McCall was playing goalie, the first couple shots he took to the face but after that he was doing great, so well that buzzcut was screaming.
"He's pretty good," Allison commented and Lydia nodded watching the game carefully.
When Lacrosse was over Amara left to go home, getting a ride from Lydia while Allison chose to drive by herself.  It had been raining and Amara clothes were soaked. She showered and changed before laying down on her bed with leftover Chinese. 
When Allison walked into her sister's room she was super smiley.
     "So I might have gotten a date to Friday's party. So please say you're coming?" Allison gave Amara  the puppy dog eyes smiling at her and sitting down on her bed. Amara set her phone down sitting up.  "Who is your date? Is it that boy you were staring at? Aren't you the one who told Lydia and Jackson we can't go? And if you and Lydia both have dates, Why do I need to come?" Amara questioned quickly. Allison laughed moving some of her wet hair behind her ear.

"Scott McCall, Yes but I figured Lydia will be excited if we go anyways and because you like parties and I need backup if anything with Scott gets messed up." Her sister explained with a smile.
"Please Come," Allison added a  plead.
"Only because I love you," Amara responded and Allison gave her a look, "and the opportunity to dance. Plus I refuse to stay home while mom glares at me."
"Yes!" The brunette twin cheered hugging her sister.

     The week went by quickly and soon it was Friday. Lydia had come over to help them pick out outfits for the party and game, Scott was going to pick Allison up and Amara was going to ride with Lydia and Jackson.
Amara left the party pretty early and figured Allison had gotten a ride with Scott. When she did get home Allison told her that Scott had ditched her and she had gotten a ride home from Derek Hale a friend of his. At some point Stiles came over he seemed frantic and even scared when her father told him that Derek had picked my sister up from the party. His reaction unnerved Amara. Why was he so scared? Beacon Hills is a normal town, right? Amara  had a bad feeling and apart of her believed it had something to do with Derek, Scott and Stiles. Something just felt off about this town. These people.

A/N
So first chapter done. The first couple chapters might be a little slow considering Amara doesn't know anything about the supernatural yet and is pretty new to everything. I'm going to try to release chapters as fast as I can but I have school and siblings I need to take care of Hope you guys like it