A/N The Argent Family

I wanted to add more background to Amara and Allison's upbringing and plus I needed an explanation as to why Amara has the powers she has even though I created them and her lmao! So here's their background<3

        Our story starts with Victoria Claire(later argent) and her family,(i made up the last name lol), Victoria was the eldest of four sisters born to a long line of banshee's, every other woman in the family was born with the power. Her mother was a banshee but Victoria was skipped. Victoria was the repercussion of her strict mother's teen pregnancy making her years older than her sisters. Victoria was 15 when her mom had twins, Hayley and Rebekah, Hayley was born a banshee while Rebekah remained human. 6 years later Victoria married, Chris Argent a hunter and almost 9 months later the final sister was born, her half sister Danielle Claire, a witch. See, there was a legend that only a powerful witch could be a hybrid species, specifically in the Claire's case a Witch/Banshee hybrid, Dani couldn't take the power of both and the witch side won. Chris was very aware of the sisters magical connections but they were family so he protected them and when hunters came after Dani, they all changed their last names, Hayley, Rebekah and Danielle Argent. When Victoria and Chris's twin girls were born, Allison and Amara, they were very aware that it was likely one would be born with powers what they didn't know was Amara was born with both powers. When Victoria and Chris realized that Amara had powers, Chris had Dani make a magical bracelet to control them. Victoria grew annoyed by Amara over the years, her powers, her attitude, Victoria had always resented her sisters because of them being supernatural but it was even worse when it was her daughter. Victoria's resentment and anger towards Amara created tension between, Chris and her causing a lot of fights about the twins. When the twins were 12, Dani was killed, it was labeled an accident but Hayley and Bekah didn't believe that, searching for answers for years.The girls death hit the family  extremely hard especially both sets of twins. Dani's death was the first sign that Amara was a banshee, her abilities not fully being activated until Peter attacked Lydia because of the two banshee's connection. Hayley and Amara were very close, Hayley being more of a mother to Amara than Victoria, as well Rebekah was super close with Allison.