Chp.19 You and I'll be Safe and Sound

         I woke up in the middle of the night to a call from Stiles which was becoming a constant thing I was not okay with.                                                                                                                                                       "Stillinski, if this is not important I will personally kill you in your sleep," I threatened, I heard a quiet laugh from the other end.                                                                                                                                            "Hello to you too, my lovely best friend," Stiles greeted sarcastically, "Thankfully for me it is important. So I was getting my jeep fixed thanks to a certain new, hot, blonde werewolf and a weird reptile thing killed the mechanic."                                                                                                                                    "What? Stiles are you okay?" I questioned in alarm shooting up from my bed and stating to change my pants and grab a coat.                                                                                                                                      "Yeah, Scott's gonna meet us and the police are on their way," He explained with a sigh.               "Alright, See you soon. Love you," I said quickly before hanging up and getting in my car. When I got to the place Stiles texted me to meet them I saw the Sheriff and Stiles talking. Stiles turned around running his hand down his face he noticed me and smiled. I walked over to him smiling a little bit before giving him a hug.                                                                                                                                           "You alright?" I questioned letting my worry show. He let go of me and smiled a little bit although he looked more tired than anything else.                                                                                                     "Yeah, don't worry mom," he joked wryly, "All good." I rolled my eyes and hugged him again.          "You keep getting yourself stuck in dangerous situations, then yeah I'll have to keep momming you," I chided, "Well you make a pretty good mom, Mara," He admitted. We walked to my car and waited for Scott. Scott hopped into the back of my car and looked at Stiles,                            "You okay?"                                                                                                                                                                                 "Yes, I promise you both I'm okay," Stiles exclaimed before turning to Scott, "You were right. It's not like you. I mean, its eyes were almost like, reptilian. But there was something about them."                                                                                                                                                                                                  "What do you mean?" Scott asked him and I faced him my brows drawn in confusion.                         "You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes and you feel like you know 'em but you just can't figure out who it is?" Stiles explained and I nodded, "Are you saying you know who it is?"                                                                                                       "No, but I think they knew me," Stiles told us.                                                                                                           "Well that's just lovely, My bets are on Jackson him and his greasy face has always felt a little reptilian to me," I theorized. Scott shook his head a small smile playing on his face, "Just because you don't like him doesn't mean he's a killer," Scott defended and Stiles scoffed                         "It totally means that, I like your theory," Stiles argued, I smiled pointing to Stiles as I faced Scott, "Thank you, Stiles."  Stiles smiled and nodded while Scott just shook his head not even trying to hide his laughter, "What am I gonna do with you guys?"                                                                          "Oh, you know you love us, Scotty boy," I told him with an innocent smile, tilting my head.               "Unfourtantly I do, Night guys," Scott said before exiting the car. I drove Stiles home then went back to bed myself.