Chp.2 Lacrosse Madness

*With tights, jacket and a hat

When Amara got to school on Monday Lydia was already standing at her locker.
"Hey Mara," She greeted the argent with a smile.
"Hi, Lyds. You need something?" Amara asked her opening up her locker. On normal days Amara was at the locker before Lydia.

"Well other than to see my best friend," Lydia started and Amara looked around the locker with raised eyebrows, "Yes, I wanted to see if you were coming with Allison, Scott, Jackson and I tomorrow. After the game."
"Of course, I'll go. It'll be super boring without me," Amara responded with a sarcastically cocky smile closing her locker. Lydia smiled at her rolling her green eyes playfully. "Super boring," The Martin agreed.

Amara laughed, the pair walking to class together. Amara sat down next to Allison and she smiled at her although she looked a little unsettled.
"Did you leave my jacket in my locker this morning?" She asked, holding up the black jacket she wore to the party.
"No, I would've given it to you at home, I'm sure it was probably Lydia," Amara answered. She still looked a little unsure but she nodded in agreement.

After school Amara went with Lydia to go see Jackson. They were both sitting there listening to music when Stiles came up to the girls. Amara smiled politely at the boy and took one earbud out.
"Hey Lydia, Amara, you guys probably don't remember but I sit behind you guys in biology," He started.
"Yeah, I remember you, you're a friend of Scott's," Amara assured him. He looked super anxious to even be talking to them and she didn't know why. She wasn't that intimidating. Lydia took her earbud out before Amara started talking and nodded in agreement with what the argent had said.
"Yea. Stiles, right?" Lydia asked and he smiled and nodded. At that moment Jackson came out of the room, Stiles and Amara shared a side eye look of disgust before he sat down. Lydia stood up and walked over to him,
"Did he do it?" She asked him. Jackson said something in response but Amara put her earbuds back in. She gave another look of disgust when they started making out. Amara followed them out of the hospital making her annoyance towards Jackson clear. Jackson and Lydia dropped her off at her house and she walked inside. Her parents seemed to be having a hushed conversation over to the phone when she walked in.
"They're too young," Chris Argent said from the other side of the phone.
"I know that, it's your sister who wants to tell them," Victoria Argent said in response.
"We came here because of the attacks, that doesn't mean they need to understand it, They're almost seventeen." Her dad whisper shouted. Amara had no idea who or what they were talking about but her mom would kill her if she found the girl eavesdropping so Amara made her presence known by knocking on the door frame.
"Hey," She said walking in.
"Hey sweetie," her mom said hanging up on her dad, " Your dad will be home in a couple minutes and Allison's in her room," Victoria informed her with a forced smile. Amara gave her a small smile and went to walk upstairs when she heard a thump from outside. Both twins ran outside at the sound. Laying on the ground outside was Scott. Chris had hit him with his car. They ran over "Dad? Dad what the he'll are you doing? Are you trying to kill him?" Allie questioned. All her focus was on Scott now. Amara smiled at her dad, lightly trying to forget the phone call she had partly over heard as Allison kept talking to Scott.
"You sure your okay?" Argent asked the boy.
"Yea, Yeah I'm perfectly okay, well I should get going." He started before turning to Amara and Allison.
"You guys are still coming, right?" He asked, Allison smiled she was really close to him and Amara could see her dad's overprotective side winning.
"Yeah," Allison answered, a light blush on her face from being around him. Amara rolled her eyes at them.
"We all are," Their dad told Scott making him glance at their father, he smiled awkwardly before heading home.

The next day of school was long and boring with everyone excited for the game after school and finally the game came around, Amara was sitting in the bleachers with her dad, Allison and Lydia. Jackson seemed to be doing fine but Scott wasn't making any shots, a fact that kept a frown on Allison's face. After one of Jackson's shots Lydia asked the girls to help her hold up a sign she made for Jackson. Even though Amara hated the guy she put aside the hatred because it seemed to make Lydia happy. Scott got a sort of jealous look on his face when he saw Allison holding Jackson's Sign. It never occurred to Amara that Scott would be jealous of Jackson not with how much Allison seemed to be crazy about him but it also made sense, he was just scared the asshole would mess up his chance at happiness. Jealousy is a powerful emotion and Jackson is an asshole who uses it to his advantage. From that point on Scott seemed a hundred times angrier.
"Which ones Scott again?" Chris asked.
"Number eleven," Amara responded.
"Otherwise known as the only one who hasn't scored any points," Lydia added, with a smug look.
"Don't be so hard on him," Amara chided and Lydia smiled at her, the strawberry blonde's mean girl facade disappearing for a minute before her face hardened again.
"I hope he's okay" Allison stressed, worry all over her face.
"I'm sure he will be," Amara told her and a soft smile appeared on her face.
"I hope were gonna be okay." Lydia whispered and Amara smiled reassuringly at both of them. Her dad didn't seem to be paying any attention which worried me a little bit.
"We need to win this" Lydia stressed she stood up and looked at Amara, who sighed and stood up helping her hold another sign. Which Amara was sure was not helping Scott. But it seemed to ease Lydia's nerves a little bit to be cheering for someone. Scott seemed to be superhuman the way her was playing after that and when he scored Allison shot up a big smile on her face. Amara cheered with her and forced Lydia up so that she would cheer with them. Amara could tell she wasn't super fond of the boy quite yet but she still cheered despite it, part of Amara believed it was for hers and Allison's benefit. The team was down to the last shot and tied with the other team. Stiles and Allison seemed very worried for Scott from what Amara could tell. She didn't care much, Lacrosse was interesting but she didn't care who won. Everyone else around her seemed to though so she was being invested for Lydia and Allison.
"You can do it Scott" Allison whispered, and he finally made the last shot everyone cheered and ran onto the field. Although Scott ran away and Allison ran after him. Amara stayed behind with her dad and Lydia figuring they were gonna have some alone time. Although Stiles did not do the same. Amara's dad had been acting strange all night and she could tell something was off but she let it go thinking it was just him being overprotective about his daughter's new boyfriend. Allison finally came out of the locker room and immediately Amara noticed her smeared lip gloss and gave her a look she laughed a little blush appeared on her cheeks. Amara giggled and nudged her as they left the school.

The rest of the night was surprisingly fun Lydia, Allison, Scott, Stiles, Jackson and Amara hung out by getting ice cream. Jackson was quiet all night so he was tolerable and Lydia looked really happy about the turn out of the game so she didn't say one thing about the difference in Jackson or a mean comment about Scott or Stiles, She had spent the entire night laughing and seemed to be genuinely happy which made Amara's night better. Stiles was his usual sarcastic self and Allison and Scott were super flirty all night. Which allowed Amara to make fun of her sister and enjoy her happiness. Amara felt at peace with Lydia leaning into her as she laughed at Allison's jokes, Allison buying her lots of ice cream. Amara Argent was having fun, and that feeling made her happy to be in Beacon Hills even if it was only for a little while when they eventually moved again. She enjoyed these people that wouldn't change.

A/N This chapter was very boring and not that good and I definitely noticed that editing but I'm in love with the last paragraph, just because it shows them being normal and cute. Also ignore how wrong the lacrosse is bc I like my version better than the shows💅💅