Chp.17 New Werewolves in Town

           "You really don't remember anything?" Allison asked Lydia as we walked into school

        "They called it a fatigue state," Lydia explained, "Which is basically saying "we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." I placed my hand on her shoulder and she walked onto the platform right before the doors smiling.
        "But personally, I don't care, I lost nine pounds," She said holding her arms out in a proud shrug showing her body off, Allison and I laughed a little bit as I joined her on the platform.
         "Are you ready for this?" I asked her glancing at my sister to see her eyes filled with concern for the girl as well.
         "Please it's not like my aunts a serial killer," Lydia responded and what anyone else would take as mean, I could tell was a joke. Allison looked taken aback before smiling a little bit and linking her arm through mine as we walked into the school behind Lydia. Lydia glanced around noticing everyone staring at her. She looked back at Allison and I who smiled reassuringly. She flicked her hair and walked forward ignoring the stares.                                                                                               "Got something to say?" I asked the audience and they all looked around awkwardly at my threatening look, "Good, didn't think so." I walked off joining Lydia and Allison followed behind with a smile.                                  

      I sit in Harris's class with Scott and Stiles at Lacrosse practice that morning the two boys had figured out that one of the players, Isaac Lahey was a newly turned werewolf.                                                           "Why would Derek choose Isaac?" Scott asked us,cutting me out of my thoughts as I leaned forward.                                                                                                                                                                             "Peter said that if the bite doesn't turn you it kills you, maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving," Stiles guessed.                                                                                                                                                    "Or maybe teenagers are easier to convince. They'd be more likely to want to be strong despite the risks," I told them and Scott nodded in understanding.                                                                                    "Doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Scott questioned Stiles.                             "Not unless they have strong evidence or a witness," He paused turning around to Danny who was listening to Mr. Harris, "Wait. Danny where's Jackson?" Danny looked up and I gave him a small smile he was one of Jackson's friends I could actually stand.                                                                      "In the Principle's talking to your dad." Stiles eyes widened in shock and Danny glanced at me with concern, I shrugged used to that look.                                                                                                                       "What?Why?" Stiles asked.                                                                                                                                                  "Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac," Danny said simply, Stiles nodded and they turned back around.                                                                                                                                     "Witness," Scott murmured.                                                                                                                                                "We gotta get to the principal's office," Stiles sighed.                                                                                            "How?" both boys turned to me and I smiled wickedly.                                                                                         "Who in the hell did that?" Mr. Harris exclaimed turning around with a paper ball in his hand. I pointed to Scott, who pointed to Stiles with a sheepish grin, who pointed at me with a proud smile at my impeccable aim. All three of us were sent to the principal's office for our actions which was exactly what we wanted. I sat texting Lydia as we waited, the boys listening in on Jackson's and The Sheriff's conversation.