I need a French Girl

            "It's not a double date

            "It's not a double date. It's a group thing," Lydia argued from the driver's seat. After one surprisingly normal summer in France, Allison and Amara came back only for Lydia to drag the twins out on their second night back.                                                                                                                                        "Do they know that?" Allison asked, turning to her best friend, "cause I really don't want to date them." Amara laughed from the backseat. Allison had met a french hunter who she quickly fell for in France, believing nothing could come of it the older Argent twin had failed to tell Lydia about her. What Allison didn't know was Sierra and Amara had already talked about and Sierra was moving back to Beacon Hills anyway to live with her aunt and cousin again.                                 
        "That's because our sweet Allison has found a French girl she fancies," Amara teased a fake accent lacing her voice. Lydia looked between the twins in shock as Allison smiled bashfully.
      "Seriously?" Questioned Lydia, and Amara just smiled at the strawberry blonde earning a glare from Allison.                                                                                                                      "Uh huh, I need a French Girl," Amara responded throwing her head back with a smile. Lydia looked at her with an amused smile.                                                                              "No you very much do not," Lydia told her, "Therapy? maybe." Amara laughed swatting her shoulder before leaning forward and setting her chin on Lydia's seat.                                                                             "Oh? is someone jealous?" Allison asked Lydia with a smile.                                                    "Um, let's get back to you, Allie," Lydia scoffed and both brunettes giggled at her deflection.   
         "That's not a no, Lyds," Allison commented, "And anyway, it was fun and amazing but it wasn't going to work out, she lives in France, Lydia. And I don't want to date, I mean have you?"   
        "What do you mean?" Lydia asked, looking forward, she didn't want to talk about him.                 
       "Since-"                                                                                                                                                   "Don't say his name," Lydia objected and Amara groaned, moving to look at her sister.                 
   "Why must we always talk about Lizard?" She asked, "And anyway, Sierra is moving to Beacon Hills, so no love is not hopeless, Allison." Both girls turned to Amara, shock on their face.     
     "Why didn't you tell me that?"  Questioned the older Argent.                                "Well, I only found out today and i didn't want you to worry," Amara defended. The girls paused at a red light and Amara immediately looked over to see Scott and Stiles talking. A smile appeared on her face happy to see her best friend's.  Stiles was already looking at the girls and he nodded at Scott to do the same. Scott's face fell a little seeing his smiling ex and he freaked out when the two made eye contact. Both in unison ducked down muttering "oh my god's" causing Stiles's and Amara to laugh. Allison didn't know how to tell Scott she wanted to be with Sierra and Scott didn't want to admit to himself that he had fallen for Isaac. Both argued with their best friend at the wheel to go and soon Stiles was leaning over Scott to roll the window down. "Hey ladies," the boy called with a wave causing Amara to chuckle at his idiocy and Lydia to spare her friend the trouble by speeding away.                                                          "You alright?" Lydia asked the girl who nodded leaning her head against the seat.         "Well that was fun," Amara remarked sarcastically and Lydia looked at her.                  "Not helping," the strawberry blonde responded and Amara simply shrugged with smile.           
     "Sorry, but that was awkward," the girl confessed, Lydia laughed her eyes remaining on the girl even when she turned towards Allison. Allison had noticed how Lydia's eyes remained on Amara. She had always had a thought that the two girls were more than best friends but Amara would never realize it and Lydia would be too proud to admit it. Amara glanced back to see the jeep stopped in the middle of the road and she rolled her eyes at the dumbasses, some things never changed. "Lydia stop, we need to go back and talk to them," Allison objected and Lydia sighed pulling to a stop.                                                                                                                                             "They stopped too, why would they stop?" Allison asked having looked back at the jeep.           
      "Because they're the stupidest boys on earth," Amara reasoned at the same time Lydia said, "It's Stiles and Scott. Do you really wanna try to apply logic to those two?" Both girls shared a smile. Allison was about to make a suggestion but was stopped when a deer crashed through Lydia's front window while they all weren't looking. Amara screamed along with the other two as she ran out of the car rushing to the drivers door. She helped Lydia out holding the girl against her as the two boys rushed over to Allison.                                                                                                                   
  "Are you hurt?" Amara asked Lydia, having pulled her back and rested her hand on the side of the girl's face. Lydia didn't respond looking over at where Allison and Scott were talking.                        "I'm okay," Allison had reassured Scott.                                                                                                      "Well I'm not okay," Lydia objected, having turned to the other three, Amara now having an arm around her waist. "I am totally freaking out! How the hell does it just run into us?" She had looked back at Amara who just wrapped both arms around her glancing over at Scott, who was walking over to the deer.                                                                                                                                 "It was like it was crazy," Lydia explained and Scott looked over at her.                     "No, it was scared," He clarified, "Actually terrified."  Amara shared a worried look with Stiles, this didn't feel right to her.