Chp.22 It'll all be painfully clear soon

*with a jean jacket 

*with a jean jacket 

 I stood by Scott and Stiles in the Sheriff's office, Jackson was getting a restraining order out on Scott and Stiles and they were lucky he didn't charge them for abduction

 I stood by Scott and Stiles in the Sheriff's office, Jackson was getting a restraining order out on Scott and Stiles and they were lucky he didn't charge them for abduction. Luckily even if he pressed the issue Jackson had no way to prove I had any part in what happened. I had told my parents I had spent the day at Lydia's because what happened to Kate was bothering me and I couldn't do it but I was too scared to tell them. Mom was pissed but dad overruled her telling me it was fine but I was grounded for a week for not telling them.                                                                                     "If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing then he probably doesn't know whose controlling him," Allison stated from the other side of the phone that sat on the Sheriff's desk.                  "Or he doesn't remember?" Scott theorized.                                                                                                            "What if it's the same thing that happened to Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles inquired.                                                                                                                                                                                    "A fugue state?" I clarified and Stiles nodded.                                                                                                           "He'd have to forget everything though the murder-" Scott started.                                                               "Getting rid off the blood," Allie added.                                                                                                                       "Yeah, he had help with one thing though - the video. And someone else helped him forget that," Stiles commented.                                                                                                                                                               "Whoever's controlling him," I explained, I started pacing slowly running hand through my curls. "Are you sure Jackson had no clue about any of this?" Allison questioned.                                               "He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing," Scott told her.                                                                                                                                                          "Yeah. I mean he truly believes it's all her fault, he's hurting her for it," I added and I knew Allison was as angry as I was about it but I couldn't help Lydia, I had no proof. Plus Lydia thought she deserved it, that it was her fault. Telling anyone wouldn't help much it wouldn't stop.                            "So we try to convince him he's not?" Stiles asked Scott taking us back to our orignal topic setting a hand on my shoulder so I'd stop pacing.                                                                                                              "If it helps find out whose controlling him, yeah," Scott confirmed.                                                                "Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison questioned.                                                           "I mean, yeah. It's us, " Stiles assured at the same time I answered, "Not likely." Allison hung up after telling me to come home soon and The Sheriff came in to tell the boys about the restraining order. I walked into the hallway and was met with an angry and crying Melissa McCall. "Please don't tell me they dragged you into this," Melissa stated and I shook my head, "Well at least Jackson doesn't have a restraining order against me," I told her and she shook her head  wiping her eyes.                                                                                                                                                                     "God, I just don't understand. Is it my fault? Why is he acting like this?" Melissa questioned no one in particular and I hugged her tightly.                                                                                                                        "Ms. McCall it's not your fault. He's a teenager, we're crazy," I explained joking a little bit and she gave me a sad chuckle. Scott walked out and they started talking about his punishment.