Chp.10 This is my normal now? Great.

          We won

We won. But Stiles was nowhere to be seen, I immediately got up and went to look for Scott.
"State! State! State!" Cheered the players.
"Stiles? Stiles?" I heard a voice calling.
"Scott? Scott!" I called pushing boys left and right trying to find my friend.
"Where are you going, gorgeous?" Some guy asked me wrapping his hand around my waist.
"Away, " I replied, stepping on his foot with my heeled boot.
"Ouch!" The guy complained with a grunt, I walked away annoyed.
"Scott!" I yelled.
"Amara?" Scott called out, I went towards the sound.
"Scott?"
"Amara!" I finally reached Scott.
"Where's Stiles?" We asked each other at the same time. Allison bumped into Scott and she looked confused.
"I was looking for Amara," She explained gesturing to me with a laugh, "Uh you were pretty awesome out there."
"Thanks. you too," Scott responded and I resisted the urge to call him an idiot. Allison looked at him confused still smiling.
"I mean that's not what I meant," Scott tried to amend.
"No, no. I did some pretty awesome cheering, you can thank me," Allison joked with a smile.
"You did?"
"Totally, I went from "go team go" to "defense, defense" without a breath, I brought my a game," Allison said with a laugh. One of the players walked in between Allison and Scott chanting State, Allison looked at me, raising her eyebrow which I knew meant "you okay here," I nodded and she smiled before walking off to go find dad. Looked around confused when he didn't see Allison and I chuckled quietly.
"Come on, Lover boy." I pushed him into the locker room with laugh before walking outside. I met up with my family and left sending a message to Scott.
Amara: Stiles found out the Alpha is Peter Hale, I didn't want to tell you in front of your team and Allie. But I figured you'd want to know. The message was left left delivered when I checked before going to bed but I let it go. After 15-20 minutes of trying to fall I sleep I finally manged to.
"Mara, come find me!" A young Allison giggled. Young me groaned, before running to find her sister. Young me shifted into teenage me who was running franticly calling names.
"Lydia? Stiles? Kayla? Scott? Malia? Anyone?" I called tears welling up in my eyes, "Please." I broke down falling to my knees the emptiness slowly creeping over me as I sobbed.
"Please, I don't want to be alone, it's not my fault, Please," I was crying as I looked up at a women, the me I was watching seemed to recognize her but I couldn't fully see her face.
"I didn't want her to die," My voice broke as I spoke pleading with the woman. Who was I talking about?