Chp.9 The Argent who just saved your ass

*I didn't love the shoes in the outfit picture so picked new ones

      After deciding to tell Stiles I knew everything and I wanted to help them

After deciding to tell Stiles I knew everything and I wanted to help them. I ended up in the backseat of Derek Hale's car with my Aunt driving the car that was chasing us. 
"You guys know this is a stupid plan, right?" I asked my dumbass friends, regretting my decisions. But I had decided to trust my gut and my gut was telling me that Scott and Stiles were the people I needed to trust. Plus who couldn't use a werewolf in their corner.
"Yeah, I'm aware," Stiles responded.
"Faster?" Scott asked from behind the wheel.
"Much Faster," I told him glancing at my aunts car. Scott started driving faster and I sighed in relief when my aunts car started disappearing, Stiles and I looked behind the car as my Aunt started gaining on us fast.                                                                                                                                                  "Hey, Scott I don't think your grasping the concept of the car chase hear," Stiles told his best friend.
"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott stated.
"If you don't, they'll kill us," I said in exasperation as I looked at Kate's car behind us and really wishing I was anywhere else. Scott sped up and Kate disappeared completely that felt odd to me but I tried to take it as a win.
"They're gone," Stiles said.
"No shit Sherlock," I replied but he ignored my sarcastic response and turned on the police radio.
"Suspect is on foot heading into the Iron works," the man over the radio said and Scott turned in that direction.
"Is this what you guys do on a daily basis get into car chases with hunters and the police?" I asked partly curious and partly concerned.
"Recently, Yeah," Stiles answered.
   "Great," I sighed. We pulled up to where Derek was and Stiles hopped into the back where I was. I tried to avoid looking at who was shooting at Derek when Stiles opened the door cause I had a feeling it was my father and I couldn't bear to think that he was trying to kill someone. Although to him I guess Derek wasn't a person, he was a monster.
   "What part of Lay low don't you understand?" Scott yelled at Derek. At the same time Derek smacked his hand on the dashboard and yelled, "Damn it! I had him!"
   "Who the Alpha?" Stiles asked both of us leaning forwards.
   "Yes!" Derek exclaimed, "I had him and then the freaking the police showed up!"
   "Woah, Hey! They were all just doing their jobs," Stiles defended, Derek glared at him but nodded in agreement with Stiles.
"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state," Derek complained, glaring at Scott and I stifled a laugh.
"That must be so hard for you," I commented with fake sympathy and the werewolf sent me a glare.
"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake, I get it," Scott exclaimed in annoyance. I rolled my eyes at their arguing if this was how all werewolves are, I didn't see why they needed to be hunted they would die by their own stupidity.
"Alright, How did you find him?" Stiles asked trying to get them to go back to the problem at hand. Derek looked at Stiles then slightly shook his head and looked out the window.
"Can you try to trust us for at least a half a second?" Scott questioned in exasperation.
"Yeah all of us," Stiles agreed and Derek looked at him like he was stupid then his gaze shifted to me.
"Yeah, I'm gonna trust the Argent," Derek said with a tone that basically called Stiles stupid.
"The Argent just helped save your ass, so how about a little respect," I retorted using the same tone. Stiles gave him a triumphant look and Derek looked like he was gonna punch us both.
"Or just them, i'll be back here," Stiles cowered and shook my head with a smile.
"Look the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figure something out, First was a guy named Harris," Derek started to explain.
"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked.
"Why that asshole?" I chimed in.                                                                                                                                       "I don't know yet," Derek answered my question.                                                                                           "What's the second?" Scott questioned.                                                                                                            "Some kind of symbol," Derek said pulling out a picture that looked exactly like the necklace Kate had gotten me and Allison for our birthday. Derek had noticed Scott's face, of course he knew it Allison had worn it around him.                                                                                                                "What? You know what this?" Derek asked Scott.                                                                                                "I've seen it on a necklace," Scott told him glancing at me in the mirror, I avoided eye contact looking down at my phone, "Allison's Necklace," Scott continued. My Necklace.