Part 4:- A mistake from Past

Saanvi moved to a side trying to hide from the Man

Her body shook at the thought of meeting him. She didn't want to see him. She thought to go to the Children's party and spend her time there for the rest of the party.

She walked as fast as she could and sighed in relief finally reaching up to the door of the room.

Before she could turn the knob and move out a hand patted her shoulder.

She froze at her spot, her insides churned with fear. With a shaky heart muttering "please don't be him", she turned around to see him standing with a smirk directed towards her.

" Hey, Ex-girlfriend! " He passed on a mocking smile to her before taking a sip of whiskey from his Rocks Glass.

"She tried to move aside when he blocked her way, " So rude. Long time, no see? " He took out his hand from his pocket and started rotating the rim of the glass with his forefinger smirking at her.

"So? How are you? Still unwanted? " He chuckled dryly at her making Saanvi regret her begging him, trying to make him stay for her. She yet again hated herself for loving the man in front of her.

"Tch... Tch... Tch... So sad... But you know what you can always come to me whenever you want. Can I ever deny this hot beauty? " He whispered coming closer to her face and tracing her it down through his fingers.

Saanvi felt disgusted by his touch, she quickly jerked his hand away, moving two steps back from him.

"Being fierce ha? Did you forget I have seen everything behind this red dress of yours" He smirked while angrily glaring at her.

She was feeling insulted, she was embarrassed, all she wanted was to slap this guy right on his face but thinking not to create any scene like before she quietly turned to the other side hiding the tear of anguish, hurt, and betrayal.

"Hey, don't go! Let me make you meet my girlfriend. Who is 'rich', 'beautiful' and not at all nosy like you. Come! " He stood just behind her trying to grab her hand," You are still single, right? Of course, who would want a 'used ' product? " He let out a throaty laugh.

Saanvi has had enough, her fingers curled into a fist, ready to punch him when she hears Suchi calling her in her excited voice.

"Mumma. See I won 'Ms. Cutie'! " Suchi ran to her balancing her tiara and a ribbon saying 'Ms. Cutie' on her shoulder.

Saanvi didn't want Suchi to meet him. She ran towards her hiding Suchi in her arms. She thought to leave the party. She would later excuse herself lying about her health. But to her poor luck, the man in the black tuxedo followed up to her, "So she survived "

Saanvi was annoyed, he snatched every single thing from her, humiliated her with all he had in him but still, he had not enough.

"What the hell do you want? " She asked gritting her teeth.