Part 19:- Her peaceful day

"Rishi, please no

"Rishi, please no. I can't do it" Saanvi spoke horrified trying to free her wrist from his clutches.

"Saanvi, you will enjoy it" Rishi kept dragging her with him being all excited bird.

After playing straight for 3 hours and being tired Suchi slept in Saanvi's arms. Saanvi decided to go back to the room and read a book but Rishi had other plans. He took Suchi from her and went to the resort they were staying in asking Saanvi to wait for him.

He came and started dragging her, Surprised by his act Saanvi asked where they were going to which he quickly chirped
"Paragliding".
She was terrified, she has not done it before. " But Suchi... " Saanvi tried to excuse out when Rishi interrupted, "Don't worry about our princess, she is safe. Her father will never let anything harm her" Saanvi's face instantly twinkled up with his words.
Just these words. Just these genuine words from him assure her about their safety. She doesn't even know why but she trusts his words. He fulfills his promises.
She was smiling being in her zone when she felt a pull on her wrist, she looked up to find Rishi walking straight holding her hand.

"Rishi, let's do it some other time" She made a babyface, pleading with her eyes.

"No you are trying this today" Rishi looked away from her face, no doubt it was innocently convincing.

"But Rishi... "

"Don't worry. This is something I am doing every month, I won't let anything happen to you. " Rishi said assuring her.

Within minutes, Saanvi was tied to Rishi. As he clutched the handles and ran for the take-off, she ran along squeezing her eyes tightly until they were off the ground.

They were high up in the sky. Saanvi was chanting some religious mantra for her and his life all the while clinging onto his body, squeezing the handles in her hands and her eyes too.
"Saanvi open your eyes" Rishi screamed thrilled at her.

"No" She shook her head, holding the handles more tightly.

"Saanvi please" She opened her one eye and then second, slowly looking around everywhere, she was nervous, she was thrilled, a small nervous smile graced her lips.

"This...this... Is...

" Thrilling right? " Rishi grinned at her.

"No scary" She focused on the beautiful scenery turning her head away from Rishi making him chuckle at her little red nose.

They landed on the ground. "This " Rishi pointed towards an earring stuck on his shirt, Saanvi looked at him and then at the piece of jewelry. She moved forward to take it but Rishi stepped back.
Saanvi looked at him confused. "If you want it then catch me" He grinned at her before running past her. "Rishi? " She looked at him and he waved the earring before her.

She tried to catch him but he ran making her follow him.
Soon it turned out to be a tom and jerry race.

After making her run for about a quarter-hour long he finally stopped.
Tired, he laid down on the grass breathing heavily.
"Caught you" Saanvi said panting hard. He held her hand and pulled her down beside him, "Rishi" She shrieked. He kept the earring on her palm., "take your earring I don't want it ", Saanvi just closed her eyes relaxing her tired muscles.