Part 7:- Time for some family Drama

Sweat beads formed on Rishi's forehead as they reached sooner to his house

"Stop it " Rishi screamed when the car was just ten steps away from the house.

The driver stopped the car immediately being terrified.

"Take the car to your home, I will manage from here " Rishi gave a creepy nervous smile to the Driver which made him cringe. He nodded his head and Rishi came out with a sleeping Suchi on his chest supported by his arms.

He took shaky steps towards the house.
What should I do now? Shall I spend my night in the temple? But Suchi is with me, I can't. What do I do now?
I can use the back door maybe... Nobody will be there and I have the keys.
Never knew stolen back door keys will come to my rescue one day.

He sighed in relief and went to the back door happily moving his limbs where he was greeted by his lovely family, "Hi Son!" Andy and Mahir chirped quickly as they saw him.

Rishi's eyes bulged out looking at them. Sumi was crying holding her Saree pallu while Badi Dadi, Bela, and Kuhu were trying to calm her down.

Bade Dadu, Andy, and Mahir were standing in front of him crossing their arms over their chests. Rj and Shaan were awkwardly sitting on the bench trying to register what should they do.

There was complete silence when Meera came with a glass of water.

Looking at Rishi, the glass dropped from her hand, she covered her mouth with her palms.

"Oh no no! This was not perfect. Shaan I will come and drop the glass again, you watch it carefully then rate it on 10. Okay? " She didn't even look at Shaan again and went to the kitchen to get another glass to drop.

Bela rolled her eyes looking at Mahir, "like father, like daughter"

"So? " Mahir raised a cocky brow at Rishi, dragging a few chairs from the surrounding.
For some unknown reason, Mahir looked extremely excited about the fact that they were going to confront Rishi.

"S... S... So? " Rishi masked an unbothered expression on his face, shrugging his shoulders.

"You know you are not getting away easily, Son! Better be a good boy and explain EACH AND EVERYTHING" Mahir burst giving a pure villain grin.

Rishi nervously shifted in his place.

"He does not think us of as his family, Mahir. Let it be. I never knew that I would have to see this day where my own Grandson will hide such a big truth from all of us. We could never make a place in his heart. " Sumi said wiping her eyes with her saree pallu, trying to be the perfect melodramatic Grandmother.

"Wow! 10 on 10 for that Babe! " Meera came running from the kitchen and whistled. Sumi gave a high-five to her and turned towards Rishi for an answer.