Part 18:- Let's try together

The Sun covered his face with its warmth making him slowly open his eyes

The Sun covered his face with its warmth making him slowly open his eyes.  As his eyes captured around he realized some weight on his chest, his neck craned with pain. He analyzed that they were still on the swing. She was sleeping peacefully keeping her head on his chest. Her puffy eyes reminded him of her past memories.

Slowly tucking her hair strand behind her ear, he stared at her, the pain in her eyes, the regret in her voice, and the helplessness of her heart again made his heart melt. The burning feeling of anguish returned as he remembered her vulnerable state. Only if he could smash that bloody Sameer's face. How dare he took advantage of her innocence. He very well knew about her, her situation, her condition everything and still he left like that? Doesn't he have a heart?

Rishi was unknowingly digging his nails in his palm as his fist shook in anger. How can people be so selfish? Not even once did Sameer's heart sympathize with the little girl who merely knew about worldly wisdom? At least he taught her one thing to not trust people like him.
Sighing, Rishi got up taking Saanvi in his arms. He carefully laid her beside suchi, had it been any other day, Saanvi would have woken up with just a touch she was that light sleeper but today she was sleeping without any care in the world, it made him a little worried but he concluded that maybe she was tired because of all the crying she did last night.

Not wanting to disturb her he moved aside kissing Suchi's forehead.

*
When Saanvi woke up, she found her husband in a white T-shirt and black pants making the hair of their 4-year-old kangaroo.

Rishi held Suchi's 2 inches hair making a loose ponytail for which Suchi shook her head pouting, "Dadda make it like Mumma" Suchi whined. She wanted to look like her mother unaware that is already a mini replica of her mother.
Rishi stood there confused, in one hand he was holding the hairbrush and with other Suchi's hair. Her mother mostly makes a high ponytail and then makes a face when her hair falls.
He didn't want to make that tight pony on his doll's head as it would hurt her after some time but she was being stubborn.

"Doll let me tie this flower to your hair, you will look more beautiful than your Mumma. Okay? " He asked showing her a blingy flower clip. She was excited as soon as she heard that she will look more beautiful than Mumma.
She quietly sat on the chair, letting Rishi put the hair clip in her hair. Once done he sighed in relief. Entertaining his daughter is a little tough job.

Saanvi was looking at both of them amused. Rishi saw her through the mirror, "you woke up? " He chirped excitedly.
No, I am still sleeping, She wanted to reply in her usual sarcastic tone but looking at his excited smile, she decided against it.

Although she sees this exciting smile almost every day today it was a little different. Before she could anticipate more, Rishi pulled her through her wrist, "Go get ready, we will be leaving for khajjar lake in some time " He pushed her inside the washroom. "Fine! Fine! Let me take my clothes " She spoke with difficulty before he could close the door. "Oh sorry" He smiled sheepishly at her letting her take her clothes. Saanvi just shook her head at his excitement, her eyes followed Suchi who was pouting for paparazzi looking at herself in the mirror, holding a tiny waist in her tiny palms she was giving oh so model poses to particularly herself.

Saanvi chuckled looking at her usual show, Rishi too joined her once he found Suchi all posy-posy for paparazzi who were dying for her one look.

*
They went sightseeing near the most beautiful Khajjar lake, enjoying their own company.

For Suchi the place was not less than a giant playground with a giant pool in between

For Suchi the place was not less than a giant playground with a giant pool in between. She was excited. She kept throwing her legs while being in Rishi's arms asking him to let her run here and there but Rishi held her firmly not letting her jump until they reached a safe spot.

Once Suchi was let down, she ran directionlessly squealing in happiness.

Smiling at her, Saanvi and Rishi sat in silence. A comfortable silence.
Rishi thought to engage her in talks but found her drowned in her own thoughts again.

"Saanvi" He tapped her shoulder to which she hummed in response.

"Can you put those dry leaves again to that tree? " Rishi pointed at the distance.

"Rishi? " She looked at him confused. He was talking about the impossible thing.

"What happened? I am serious. Really" Rishi spoke in a serious voice.

"Rishi that's impossible. How can you put that dry leave on the tree again? A tree shed the leaves because it is no longer useful for its growth." Saanvi responded back still with a confused face.

"Exactly!" He smiled at her, "Saanvi the mistake you did in your past is like that dry leaves, a very small part of your life which will no longer help you in your growth. Instead, it will put you under stress and anxiety. Do you see that tree? That's so big right. So is your life. If you will keep thinking about that one mistake, how will you live? Didn't you want to give Suchi perfect life? This is how you want her to see you when she grows up? Sad and gloomy? Saanvi, just like the tree shed your past. It is no longer needed in your life. I know it is easy to be said. But let's try together. I am always with you. Along with Suchi, I too want to see you happy and always smiling. " Rishi held her both hands in his, softly caressing them.

"I know my words sound hollow to you. Saanvi, Please give me a chance. Let's Give Suchi a perfect life." his eyes held so much sincerity how could she not trust him? He is different from Sameer. One month with him was enough to tell her that he was nothing like Sameer. 

Saanvi looked at him with tear-filled eyes and a small smile. He said he will be with her. He was ready to try with her. Her heart bubbled up as he put his care in words. He was looking at her hopefully, she raised herself and wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face in the crook of his neck.
Rishi was surprised by the unexpected hug but nonetheless, he snaked his arms around her waist, letting her draw peace of heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading❤.