Epilogue ✨

"Rishi please" Saanvi whined but it didn't affect the person before her who stood silently stirring the Milk, adding cocoa powder

"Please" She pouted knowing well that it melts him but he turned his head away. Taking the opportunity, she slid between the kitchen counter and him making him jump at his place.
Before he could move away she wrapped her arms around his neck and he stilled at his place not wanting to ruin her Mehendi.

She kept her head on his chest, "Talk to me, Idiot". Sighing, he again started doing his work.

" When did you become so heartless?" She bumped her head on his chest which did nothing to him but surely hurt her. "Ahh! Why don't you do something of your brick of a chest " She hissed at him but as he was on a mission to ignore her he did it again.

Saanvi stood there clinging to him and he kept making his hot chocolate. Once done, he pulled away from the hug and signed her to move forward. Sighing, Saanvi started moving to their usual spot with him following behind.

He carefully kept the hot chocolate on the table and sat on the swing waiting for Saanvi to take her usual place. Snaking her arms carefully around his neck she sat on his lap.

"You won't talk to me ever? " She asked with a sad face and that's where both of them knew Rishi melted. He can't see her upset.
"You always have time for everyone except me" He complained, bringing the cup near her face to take a sip.

"There is so much work, Rishi. We getting married tomorrow " She defended.

"Exactly we are getting married tomorrow and my wife doesn't have even a minute to spend with me. All thanks to my crazy family" Rishi scowled at their family who were very keen on keeping the two away from each other.

Rishi knew Saanvi wanted a full-fledged wedding with all the rituals included. It was her dream wedding so he thought to marry her again with proper celebration. Once he voiced his Idea to the family they were overjoyed. They wanted to plan a grand celebration. "Rishi, I know it was my dream and I can't tell you how happy I am that you thought about this but you know what Rishi I don't want it now. I feel happy just like this. At that time I was just immature. An immature child but now I have understood one thing Rishi it's not the celebration that is important but a partner, a companion who is always beside you. That's the biggest celebration one can have. A partner who is always there to take care of you. Who never lets you feel alone. Who is proud of your achievements. Who is your Solace. I got you and that's my biggest celebration "

That night was full of love and ecstasy for them.

But Saanvi eventually gave into Rishi's demands when he asked for a simple marriage.

All the close friends were called and the rituals begin with a lot of fun and teasing. Rishi being the victim every time. The one who enjoyed the most in this teasing session was none other than Mr. Mahir Sehgal.