Chapter 3

' Ah...! I want to sleep! '

It's been a while since I've been reincarnated, to be exact it's been 11 months, 34 weeks and 5 day's. I've been working really hard pretending to be a normal baby in the past few months, all I did was eat, listening while my mother is reading me a stories, and then sleep, sometimes they thought me how to speak, every time someone well see me will approach me and then tell me there names, it's very tiring and the most tiring part was when I'm with my father.

He always teased me and he sometimes calls me with a weird nickname, he's very annoying.

"Ashtherielle what wrong?"

My mother asked me, with her face is full of worry.

In the past few months she take a good care, and loved me. I'm so lucky to be born again and have a loving and caring mother and like her.

I chuckled and crawl towards her, she opened her arms and waited for me until I reach her. When I reached her, she lifted me and hugs me.

"Well done my lovely daughter!"

She proudly shouted.

She hugs me a little bit tightly and kissed me, Margi the old nanny with both of her hand covering her mouth, she was very satisfied with the scene she was watching, and the two maid besides her was clapping happily.

"Milady your so cute!"

She said and then she thumbs up.

The two maid face each other holds both their hands and almost shout.

"Ahhh! little lady is really cute!"

Mother put me in the couch and sits beside me, she fixed my messy hair and clothes.

"It's seems like we need to buy you a new clothes!"

She utter when she realized that my clothes were a little bit tight to me. She touched myface and kissed my forehead.

She stand and put both of her hands on her waist.

"Okay! let's buy the finest dress, clothes, shoes, accessories and everything for my lovely daughter!"

"Yes, Duchess!"

The three of them answered eagerly

"Rel, Ran go get the carriage!"

The both of them answered " Yes duchess! " and then bow and leave.

"Margi, you shall come too!"

"Yes madam!"

She politely replied and then bow

'thinking about shopping is already tiring! '

***

' Ah.....! it's so tiring!'

The ride to the capital was very nice, the road wasn't bumpy the scenery was very nice. But that was the worst thing that happened to me ever since I came here . Shopping with them is like visiting hell, we visit every boutique in the capital they even brought so much, like every thing that fits on me.

Come to think of it I'm going to be ten months old in a few days, every month they would celebrate my existence. I wonder how they would celebrate it this month. Will they they arranged a small party like what they did before? Or they will make it more fancy?

'I wonder?'

*eikkkkkk-*

'who's that?'

I heard the door slowly pushing by someone.

'it's to late, who might that be? Maybe it's the annoying stupid old jerk!'

'What should I do? Should I pretend to be asleep?'

I closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep

I hear footsteps slowly approaching me.

'it stopped!'

I suddenly got chills, I can feel that someone's glaring at me.

'it is really that stupid old jerk? His the only one who would enter my room in this hour.'

'But it feels really different, why?'

My room is separated from my parents room. It's seems like a child having separate rooms from their parents isn't new in this world.

I didn't hear anything but I know that there is someone watching me.

I slowly opened my right eye and I saw an unfamiliar man standing in front of me,with an emotionless face.

' A Servant? Is he new? This is first time I saw him? What is he doing here? What should I do?'

"Ahee! Aheee!"

I laughed like a real child and reached out both of my hands. I saw him flinched.

"Why aren't you crying?"

He asked me and pulled out a dagger and point it to me.

'Should I cry!? This is stupid!'

I continue to laugh and touch the sharp, shiny dagger that is pointed at me.

"Your one weird child."

"After all you are that stupid duke's daughter."

He said and he actually slice a little on my cheeks.

Blood running from my cheek.

'It stings, it hurt!'

I can't control myself and cried. His eyes got widened.

"Owaaa! Uohwaaa! "

"Hey! Hey! Shut up!"

He whispered, he raised his hand with the dagger and pointed it at my head.

I closed my eyes and cried louder.

' Will I die again? Why? I only got used to this place! '

' this is stupid! '

"ahhhggg!"

"Owoaaah! Owoaahh!"

' Noooooooo! -'

***

Inside a dark room there are three persons. A child inside the cradle laying and crying. A unconscious man laying in the ground near the cradle with blood flowing from his wounded back. A woman with a blooded sword in her hands standing in front of the unconscious man.

"Wahh! Waahh!"

The child cried with her eyes closed.

Clang.

The sound of the sword falling to the ground as the woman let go of it and,

"Ash-therielle!"

Shouted with a trembling voice and hurriedly run towards her crying daughter.

The child opened her eyes, her mother lifted her and made her stopped crying. The child was shocked by what she saw. She saw her mother with a splash of blood on her face.

'Mo-ther? Her fa-ce! Blo-od!?'