Chapter 6

"Those fascinating silky silver hair and long eyelashes that have the same shade with her hair, those like ruby red eyes! Ahh!! The princess is so beautiful!"

The maids and nanny shouted, they were all dancing in happiness.

Today is my first birthday.

As a duke's daughter, the party is a bit really luxurious. Everyone is very excited about it.

'This is really a great?'

"Someone might stare at our lady with lustful desires! Whaaa!"

One of the maid shouted and started to cried on a butlers shoulder.

"Then let's poke their eyes!"

Rel shouted and Ran her twin pat her shoulder.

"That is a bit, we should just took off those jerks eyes!"

She said while smiling.

'Ah! This will be a long day!'

"Ashtherielle, is she ready?"

'This voice!'

A beautiful woman enters my room. Her blonde hair was tied, wearing matching dress with me.

I smiled,

"Mama!"

I shouted happily and raised my hands.

"My daughter, my daughter is already grown up!"

She said with her teary eyes.

"Just a few years from now, she will be a adult, and then she will eventually fall in love with a handsome man, then she will get married. And then have children! Whaa! My daughter!"

She cried.

'Ah! How did this happen!?'

"Duchess!"

Everyone shouted then they started to cry.

"Stop this nonsense!"

A handsome man suddenly shouted. Wearing a fancy clothes with silver and blue colored. His clothes were like a knights uniform.

' How can my parents be this pretty, it is actually like their wedding anniversary!'

"Duke!"

They shouted, my mother cried on his shoulder. He is frowning,

"I won't let any man touches my daughter!"

He shouted. I eventually thought that he would be tell them to shut up.

' Ah! Can I punch him for once? '

***

'Ah! I'm tire!'

It's was just an ordinary ball, dancing, opening gifts, entertaining the guest.

The emperor, and the empress along with the two prince also came. Nothing really happened, my father and the empress isn't really talking to each.

'The empress words... What does she mean about it...? '

"This curse ruby eyes."

'What does those words mean?'

There was no information about it in the novel. But I remember it clearly when Ashtherielle died the empress also said those words about the ruby eyes being curse to the Duke but that is the only time I remember someone mentioning about a curse.

'Thinking about that won't lead me to something. I should stop thinking 'cause my brain is never meant to be for thinking.'

This year I will experience all kinds of things - no, taste all kinds of poisons. And then on my second birthday party, it is the time that I will meet Rosette and Harsel.

And then in a year after meeting them the male lead, my younger brother will be born,

'Why do I feel like carrying a heavy house?'

Five months have passed and my wavy hair have finally grown, not like in the novel, I didn't get to taste any kind of poison. I was happily living my golden spoon life, both of my parents were lovely especially my mother.

Another five months have passed my hair is even longer and I also grew up a bit, I can speak but not fully and perfect. Imeet my aunt, she was my father's younger twin sister, she doesn't have a silver hair and ruby eyes but, she looks really pretty with her light red hair and bright yellow eyes.

***

Another month has passed, today the empress visit our duchy along the second prince.

"Your majesty, what brings you here?"

My mother politely asked the empress.

Were are inside the study room, the empress is sitting on the couch across us along with his son.

"Ransur is really annoying so, we left the palace."

The empress answered and sip the tea, my mother smiled at her.

"The prince become really handsome."

My mother complimented the prince who was sitting besides the empress.

"So does your daughter...."

The empress said while staring at me.

"It's been a while since I last saw, Ashtherielle."

She said that, gives me chills.

' She seems angry at my.'

She always glaring at me everytime I saw her, just like back then on my party.

"Larkis, always bragged about how smart your daughter is... Everytime he saw me."

She said made my mother chuckled.

"My daughter seems to a bit mature in her age!"

Mother said with a slight chuckles. As I glance at the empress I saw her smiling while staring at my mother, she looks so happy.

' I doubt, if she really is the empress!'

"Marshmallows."

' Eh?'

Those blonde hair, his magnificent blue eyes, those eyelashes that have the same shade as his hair. The man in front of me is smirking -.

' The prince, who was pinching both of my cheeks while smirking! '

"Awt les ur hansome!"

"The two of you look good together!"

Mother said while patting my head.

' Mother, if you read the novel. You won't be able to happily said that.'

***

The day after that.

The second prince visit the duchy and look for me and tortured me.

The next day,

He again went to the Askart duchy and played me, not with me.

The next day,

And again he comes.

The next day,

Today is the fourth day he come without the empress and he, was chase out by my brave father. The day after that he, didn't come. I felt happy at the same time anxious.

The next day.

The second prince came along with the emperor. My father wanted to chased them out but my mother kick him.

After a week my father give up and played with the prince instead.