Chapter 10

"Doesn't aunt looks pretty, Ashthy...?" aunt confidently ask me while smiling.

Her light red hair were tied up into ponytail, wearing her training outfit with a golden jewelry brooch. She does look pretty.

"Mother is ugly!"

I flinched, aunt's smile bittersweet, she smiled but she is really furious, she sit down and stretch Luis cheeks, Luis wears training outfit too, it's the same as aunt's. Aunt opened her mouth and said,

"My darling son, who taught you about that vulgar word?" aunt's asked still stretching Luis cheeks, anger were showing on her voice despite the fact that she is smiling.

"Perhaps it was the stupid husband of her majesty?" she asked.

I can see her blazing in anger, I can't imagine your own son called you ugly. That probably hurts.

Aunt stands up our gaze landed by the door as it opened and the devil came, this is probably the last day of the emperor and it would be a nightmare I can imagine the empire, in a brink chaos or even something more bad- when Calrin becomes the next emperor.

'Hayzt... Life!'

"Sire Ransur Luc Reinhardt." aunt called out the stupid emperor without his title.

For some reason I can feel the bloodlust coming from my aunt, and her deadly piercing stare at the stupid emperor standing by the door looking at aunt.

Now then what will you do stupid emperor?

"Pardon me for my rude behavior, Marchioness Larissa Suleira!" the stupid emperor said while smiling.

I don't think his asking forgiveness from my aunt, it's more like his provoking her. How did this stupid person become the ruler of this empire.

"Ransur I'm warning you." aunt warned more likely a threat, to the stupid emperor while smiling.

The stupid emperor walks and stops by my side, he playfully smiles at my aunt.

Creak.

I look by the door as it opens and Calrin enters, My eyes widens by surprise as the stupid emperor lifted me up and runs out the room.

"You jerk! Let go of my niece!!" aunt shouted angrily.

She runs following us, behind her running Calrin while smiling and looking stupid.

I heard about this from mother, aunt, father, the stupid emperor and the empress were childhood friends. Both Askart which is a my father's family and Loer the current empress family was the two most loyal vassal of the Imperial family. My aunt was supposed to be this stupid emperor's fiancé while the empress was the fiancé of the former crown prince.

Mother also told me that Analie Loer was Ransur Luc's first and only love. Aunt who doesn't like his fiancé and his fiancé who love another woman, the both of them asked the former emperor to break off their engagement but he refused to break off their engagement. I was also told that the stupid emperor was rejected by the empress about ten times.

"Ashthy, how do you feel being chase by a wild dog?" the stupid emperor asked me.

How can you asked me like that?

"Ashthy don't worry your aunt will save you!" my aunt shouted with confidence.

"little lady!" Carlin shouted happily while waving at me.

Why, you too?

"Everyone! Don't run inside!!" mother suddenly shouted with worries.

Why the heck is this happening, clinging at this stupidest person I know is making me wanting to vomit -or it's because I have sickness motion.

His red eyes staring at us with anger and frustration, the stupid emperor and I passes my father who doesn't look pleased with the situation.

"You jerk!! Let go of my daughter!!" with voice full of anger, father shouted while running behind us and behind him, aunt looking displeased and behind her, Calrin looking more stupid than the stupid emperor, waving his hands while smiling.

This shit! I want to throw up!

"Stop!" father shouted again, and suddenly..

A white furry something suddenly jump on the top of the stupid emperor's head that made us startled, he lost his balance and almost fell but luckily my father catches me before I fall off the ground.

Bogsh.

A loud noise was heard, the stupid emperor was laying on the floor, a sound of something falling and breaking was heard. Aunt and Calrin was both sitting on ground rubbing both their heads.

Calrin: "Ahhh! That hurts!"

Aunt: "I bang my head."

They both complained at the same time.

"Ahh!"

Our attention went to the stupid emperor who suddenly shouted by surprise. Holding a broken vase with a flower missing some petals, my father, aunt and Calrin suddenly pause and I don't know why. The flower was indeed beautiful, it is blue and some were purple.

"L-Larkis. . . What should I do?" the stupid emperor asked father with tears falling from his eyes.

What the heck!!

The flower. When you take a closer look, the mosaic vase have diamonds and jewel in it and the flowers were flowers that's called Forget-me-not that is very rare in this world.

"Father, your hands!" Calrin shouted.

The stupid emperor slowly put down the broken vase, aunt look at his palm that was wounded and blood dripping, it was probably by the shattered piece of the broken base.

"Your grace! Your majesty! Marchioness!"

"Quick get me first aid!" aunt demanded to the butler who bows before leaving.

Maids started to gather, everyone looks really worried as the stupid's emperor's palm won't stop bleeding. A maid help Calrin to stands up and she leads him away from his father.

"Your grace!" greeted father, Rel reach her hands to me and father gives me to her.

Rel is my personal maid and her twin sister Ran. Rel and Ran both loves me dearly, I know them ever since the day I opened my eyes and woke up in this world.

As Rel is walking away from where father is I saw mother, the empress and Luis runs worriedly to where they were.

And that is what happened, and after that. . .

========

=====

===

This what happened,

"Now then, will this happen again?" mother angrily asked.

"Aunt, we found Ruby!" a brown haired boy enters the room, holding a white furry bunny, it was Luis holding Ruby, the bunny he gave me a month ago.

Ehrlich was standing behind Luis, looking at us with no sympathy but with pity. He walk in and sits besides the empress whose sipping her tea.

"Honey, please forgive us. . . We promise this won't happen again!" father beg but mother just raised her right brows at him.

My legs are starting to get hurt and I'm feeling really tired and sleepy for some reason. Oh I forgot, I'm still two years old baby.

"Sister, we promise!" aunt said and mother suddenly whipped out the whip she was holding and Margi the head maid took it. Both of mother's hands were at her hips, she let out a big sigh and look at us.

"Okay then I'll forgive you all this time!" mother said while smiling.

Calrin and the stupid emperor sits in relief so does father and aunt. While I can't really move because my feet were really tire, suddenly I floatin the air the pain on both of my legs where gone. I float to the empress and she catches me, she gently puts me down on the sofa where sitting Ehrlich is.

"This calls for a celebration!" Calrin shouted in happiness that made everyone laugh.

And rather than sword training we spent the rest of the day on picnicking with everyone, and the day end with wide smiles on our faces.