Chapter 4

"A-are you okay...?"

She asked while crying, her hands were trembling, she looked so worried. I stick out my hands and rub off the tears on her face with my small hand, I smile at her.

"M..mam-ah.."

'Wrong!'

I was trying to cheer her up by calling her ' mama' but I'm still to young to speak right.

She looked at me seriously and I gulped.

She suddenly hug me and cried.

"I'm so glad that you're okay!"

' It's so warm.'

She keeps hugging me and crying on me, she rubs my head and back while calling out my name.

"Ashthy...."

"My daughter!"

' Why is she crying? '

A strand of her golden hair went to my face as a wind suddenly blows from the window that is left opened.

I can feel my eyes becomes watery, I bite my lip and I started to cry.

"Astoria! Ashtherielle!"

My gaze turn to the door and saw my father standing with his pale and sweaty face. He hurriedly run towards us and embrace us. My mother cried on his shoulder and he comfort her.

He gently rub my mother's back and says,

"Ria, don't worry this won't happened again!"

He kissed my forehead. I glance at him, he looked so angry, he has a very dark expression.

"My lady! Duchess!"

Bogsh.

Everyone was on the door with teary eyes and worried expression was on their face.

***

Last night was very long and scary night.

Father killed every single knight who was guarding outside.

The person behind the accident last night was cruelly tortured and killed the same night.

And right now we're at the,

"Your grace, we arrive."

The coachman politely said as the carriage has stopped.

The door of the carriage opened by a knight.

"Greetings to the honorable Grand Duke of Askart!"

The knight greeted and bows.

"Greetings to the young lady of Askart!"

He greeted me and politely bows. He slowly raised his head and smiled.

"It's been a while, Larkis!"

He smiled my father frowns and sigh.

The man stick out his hand offering help, but father shove his hand but he still smiles despites my father's rude behavior.

As we get out of the carriage a beautiful castle was shown.

"Welcome to the Imperial castle, my lady.."

His face were close at my face I rub his face and smiled.

I was shock, he looked really handsome when his closer.

"Wah! Hehe! He!"

He look so fluttered as I smile at him.

He pinch me and,