Chapter 9

Today is a nightmare!

"Haven't I told you not to run around the house?"

Normally her mouth only spokes for good and sweet words. She is a kind person with a godly smile and appearance. Despite being a hero who save the empire, she is devoted by everyone even the emperor for her everlasting beauty and kindness.

"Then why did this happened?"

Her beautiful golden wavy hair was tied up into ponytail, she's wearing a training clothes. Her emerald eyes stare at us fiercely with anger.

'Right, why did this happened?' I know for sure that they also thought the same.

My short wavy hair was spilt and tied into ponytail at the right and left side of my head, I'm wearing the same clothes as my mother. And I'm standing without moving, to be exact if I move I might be punish severely!

On my right kneeling Calrin. On my left side my father was kneeling and on his left side aunt was kneeling, and on Calrin's right side the stupid emperor was kneeling. None of us can talk for the sake of the world.

And the five of us are reflecting for our unacceptable behavior. With our heads have bump, doing by the empress herself.

Earlier in the morning...

It was normal day to our estate, aunt Larissa visit along with her husband and son. The emperor and the empress along with their two sons also came. This is normal..for us who lives here.

"Let's have a picnic in my manor!" aunt shouted happily.

"Rather than picnic let's throw a banquet- at the Imperial palace!" the stupid emperor opposed my aunt.

Suddenly it became hot, in my eyes my aunt suddenly wore a knights uniform and the stupid emperor suddenly is holding his sword. This place suddenly became a battlefield with two stupid persons dwelling.

"Oh, why would our empire's Most. Important. Person. is doing here?" aunt asked with confidence, the emperor flinched and smiled bitterly.

"Banquet? It seems like our. Emperor! Have tons of golds to spend!" aunt stated and chuckles.

"Ah... Doesn't the Marchioness also have duties to fulfill?" the stupid emperor stopped and looked at aunt and slowly rolled his eyes.

"And besides picnic? Didn't you have picnic just a few day ago?" the stupid emperor added.

"What about you? A banquet? Having a lot of shillings on your palm?" aunt look like a sadistic person who does not give a care even if the one she's discriminating is the stupid emperor.

"Please stop bothering me and get out!"

Eyes look restless and hair were really messy. Father stares at the stupid emperor and aunt whose in front of him standing across the his desk.

"It's more fun when you are present, Duke." The stupid emperor said and smiled at father who's giving him an oddly smile.

"Brother, you've been working all night! Dark circles are under your puffy eyes!" aunt lectured to father.

My gaze went to my right as I smell cookies. Calrin eating cookies while looking at those three fightings, he smiled and look at me. He looks really happy, I opened my mouth and he feed me cookies.

'It delicious!'

'Even though he's a stupid prince, at least he shares food.'

"Lady." Stupid Calrin suddenly calls me, I look at him and he look at me while grinning. I suddenly feel chills, my instinct is telling me that this is leading to war.

I frownd at him and he smiled at me- he's grinning from ear to ear, made me feel uneasy and anxious. Calrin opened his mouth and,

"The lady wants to marrwu umb uwup irmm!"

I look behind the couch where we are sitting, uncle Denrik was standing smiling, he was covering Calrin's mouth with both of his hand.

'Uncle, it's a good thing to have you here!'

I sigh and stared at my father's direction, my aunt was staring at us fiercely with eyes burning.

"Lady? Did my ears deceive me, or I really heard marriage?" aunt asked.

Father's face suddenly became dark, he raised his head and stares at us while smiling with face dyed with anger, uncle smiled oddly and chuckled a bit.

Creak.

Our gaze went by the door as it opened and mother came in holding Luis's hand along with the empress and Ehrlich. Mother who was smiling and the empress's that forehead crumbled while staring at us.

"Are you two fighting again?" mother asked looking at father's direction while slightly smiling.

"Larkis did you eat grass? What's with the face?" the empress asked father with serious face, and father put an obvious fake smile to her.

'Jeez! What a mess!'

I look at Ehrlich who was walking towards my direction while holding a small pink bag with cute decorations and a darker pink ribbon.

"Pfft!" I look at my right side and sees Calrin trying to hold his laughter looking at uncle and tapping him endlessly for no reason.

Ehrlich sat besides me and give me the pink bag, I accepted it and opened. It's full delicious looking cookies and chocolates, took one cookie and put it on my mouth. My eyes widen, the cookies were very- more delicious than the one Calrin gave me.

"Lady, give me one?" Calrin asked politely.

He gave me his a while ago, so I should repay it.

I look inside the bag and took one for him, I was about to give him the cookie but someone suddenly pulled me from behind.

"Brother, it's not for you."

Ehrlich said, his words weren't loud nor impolite yet it's bit like a warning and threat.

Crack...

The sound of Carlins heart breaking into pieces along with him. A gust of wind suddenly blows up Calrin's fragments. Uncle's eyes widens by shock along with his mouth.

"I brought it for Ashtherielle so don't touch it." a threat came from Ehrlich's mouth, uncle and Calrin didn't move because of shock and surprise. Even I couldn't believe,

A young boy of three, Ehrlich is considered to be a genius in the novel and in this life.. I'm amazed at how he can talk without mistakes, what more amazing is that he's threatening someone.

His really the empress son.

"Sister! / Ria!"

My gaze turned to where my father's side as aunt and the stupid emperor shouted, calling mother at the sama time. They were both staring at mother with eyes twinkling, the empress beside mother's, eyes narrowed and took a deep breath.

"You two, calm down.." mother stop and smiled at the two in front of her.

These stupids, they're still fighting for what were going to do today.

Mother took a deep breath and opened her mouth while smiling,

"Training!" she said.

Training?

"W-what!?"

My eyes widens by surprise, my eardrums seems to break by the load and pierce yelling of my aunt and the stupidest emperor.