Chapter 7

Today is the day.

The time that the two illegitimate child of Duke Larkis Askart, shown their self at the same time.

Shining walls, shining light and shining people, I might end up blind before the two arrives.

"Ashthy what's wrong with your eyes?"

Her long golden hair was down and her hair was decorated with a emerald brooch. She's wearing a silver and red shining dress. She look so stunning.

She also put on the Askart brooch.

Golden rose brooch, the Askart crest. A golden stem, and the rose that was made of rubies and the two leaves were real emerald of the forest. That cost a furtune.

In every nobles family there are only three family members that can possess the brooch that represent a higher position in the family, the head it's spouse and the hiers. Except for the Imperial family that each one of them has.

"Ashtherielle!"

A familiar voice gives me goosebump, his sweet but dangerous voice with cold tone.

"Your highness!" mother looks startled as he turn towards the smiling bitter sweet boy.

Wearing a glamorous white with blue clothes, his dazzling blond hair and his glistening rich blue eyes, a handsome boy of three stares straight at my eyes and smiled dangerously. Ehrlich Lucian Reinhardt.

This stupid boy became more annoying every day. No doubt that he might really in up being a tyrant, his aggressive attitude and sarcastic smiled and words. His irritating, bothersome, mischievous and canny.

"Ria!" her voice is so sweet whenever she calls mother like that.

Another dazzling, bright creature shows in front of me. A shining long blonde hair, and an eyes with a deep purplish-blue color, wearing dress having the same color as the prince clothes. The empress, the Astoria Sanier-Askart complex, have arrived.

'None of you greeted the host.'

"Everyone!"

Blond hair, dark blue eyes, man shouted happily and run towards us, a man wearing a similar clothes like Ehrlich.

"May glory bestowed upon your majesty, the Emperor!" mother greets while smiling at them.

The empress pinch the emperor at the back while smiling at mother,

So much dazzling blondiles, at this point I might really end up blind.

"Where is Larkis?" the empress asked while frowning.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen him for hours. The party is almost going to end.

"Your majesty, his grace wants to talk to you."

He said to the stupid Emperor, I glance at my mother who looked so worried and anxious.

The empress sigh and stare at our old butler who look anxiously scared as the empress was staring at him with curiosity.

"Why?" the empress asked but the butler was in silence.

"...!"

'Hmm... It seems like they arrived.'

"Your majesty...!" my mother cut off the silent and smiled at the empress.

The empress sigh and stare fiercely at the butler and the smiling looking stupid emperor. The emperor tap the empress shoulder and smiled at her.

"... Don't worry, clear your mind and spend time with Ria!" the emperor with his stupid smile said to his wife.

"Look! The emperor, is so handsome!" someone shouted.

"Ack.. Please marry me, your majes.....ty!"

'I can feel the overflowing bloodlust!'

I glance at my mother who is smiling oddly, and to the empress whose eyes were on the girls staring while smiling.

Seeing her smiling like this is giving me goosebumps....

"...Pfft! Hahaha!" the emperor laugh.

The empress stare at him with an odd expression, he stand straight and tried to hold back his laughter. The empress sigh and take a step closer to the emperor.

"You dare do something hideous!" the empress stop and smile at the emperor who looks nervous.

"You know what will happen, right darling?" She asked while tapping both of the emperor's shoulder at the same time.

"D-don't worry, he!" he answered with a weird smile.

"Then I'll go now!" the emperor said and he along with the old butler walk.

A woman wearing a red dress, her light red hair and bright yellow eyes. This girl is my aunt Larissa, Larissa Askart - Suleira my father's younger twin sister.

"Greetings, your majesty and your highness!" she greeted with a smile at the empress. She turned towards me and smiled.

My aunt is a bit obsessed with me, every day before my birthday she sent dozens of gifts. She gifted me a boutique on my first birthday and a cake shop next to it, yesterday.

She pinch both of my cheek and smiled brightly.

"Have you seen my gift? Did you like it? You like sweets, right? Right?" She asked with enthusiasm.

'She's a bothersome as my father, but she's nice.'

My aunt is Marchioness, his husband is Marquess Denrik Suleira the emperors loyal aide alongside with my father. In short my doting aunt is rich.

"Mother, please stop."

A young man of six, having a brown hair and lime colored eyes. Luis Suleira, the only son of my aunt. Luis is two years older than me.

'He look exactly like the Marquess.'

In the original novel, he was the loyal aide of Ehrlich. Despite being cousins, the male lead and Luis doesn't have a good relationship.

"Luis, you grown!" mother said while smiling at him, he blush and looked down.

"He looked exactly like, Denrik.." the empress said and stroke his head.

"Speaking of Denrik, where is he?"the empress asked and aunt smiles.

***

Swoosh...

Bogsh...

Room without a light, the moonlight passing through the window and light up the floor. Blood flowing like a stream, with eyes as red as blood widen staring at the beheaded man laying on the ground. He tighten his grip on the blooded sword, staring with frustration to the dead man.

Creak...

"Larkis!"

The door opened, the Emperor was astonished by what he seeing. Seeing his friend with that expression, while holding a sword covered by the blood.

'It's been a long time since I saw that expression! What could happened here?'

"Your grace!"

Willard the butler of Askart estate, and the person who raised Larkis when both of his parents died when he was twelve.

'Who could have dare to make him this angry?'

Bogsh.

The emperor closed the door with a loud bang and run towards the beheaded man laying on the floor. The butler run towards his master, and wiped Larkis's face with worry.