Chapter 11

"Mother, what does Love means?" a young girl curiously ask sitting on the chair next to a bed, the woman who was laying on the bed smiled at her and stroke her head.

"..."

The woman was silent for a while and suddenly smiled at the young girl.

"When the times come, your highness will know what love really means." the woman smiled as she kiss the young girl's forehead.

Time flies by and a year have passed.

The young girl that had as bright as the sun's expression, have matched the gloomy rainy day.

Her eyes that was full of life had change and became lifeless, with that dark under-eyes looking like she was tired of life.

The rain was continually falling, along with her tears. Stating at the tombstone of the person who she have care about the most.

'Mother...'

'Why?'

A boy standing behind the tree and worriedly staring at the young girl from a far holding a black parasol.

'I, I don't have anymore reason to continue leaving.'

The boy's eyes widens by surprise, he run towards the girl without thinking twice and left his parasol behind.

"My lady, get a hold of your self!" the young man shouted as he grab the young girl's wrist and she the dagger fall on the wet muddy ground.

"Hahaha!!" she broke into a fit of laughter, the man was furious by her words and slap her not so hard.

"You, all of you is just using me."

"As if I was I thing, just like my mother you will used me and throw away when you want."

"Whahahaha!" she again broke into a fit of laughter, and then slowly and slowly as she speak this words, "It hurt, but, but none of you cares about me!!"

"Not a single one of you know how hard we live our life!!" she said while her head lowered.

The boy was staring at her, with eyes wondering how to comport the young girl.

"I..." the boy paused as she stared at him.

She was astonish as his smooth lips landed on hers, she flinched as he step back and avoided her stare.

"You...!" the young girl was astonished and could not believe what just happened.

"My apologies my lady, I don't know how to express it but..." he pause seeing her blushing and embarrassed and head lowered.

'How absurd!' she thought.

"Lady, I like you!" he shouted.

The girl stared at him, astonished, she kick his left knee really hard that made him fall to the ground.

"How absurd!" she furiously said, clenched her teeth in anger.

A woman who was in deep thought, staring at the beautiful garden view while sipping her red tea.

A wide smile printed on her face, the knight and servant behind her smiles seeing such a radiant smile from a person who rarely gets happy, just when facing the Grand Duchess of Askart.

'It's been ages but that scene still remains as if it happened yesterday.' the woman thought.

Her smile fades and she looked at the red tea in the tea cup, with a sad expression.

The people behind her was looking at her with eyes full of worries and pity.

"Analie, my empress!" someone shouted.

Ashtherielle : The Male Lead's Older SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara