Chapter 12

"Reylw." Ashtherielle said.

She crawl to Rel and pull her cloth, Ashtherielle sat on Rel's lap and looked at Rel curiously with puppy eyes and pout.

"Mallow." Ehrlich called.

Ehrlich stands up and sit besides Rel, he keep pinching Ashtherielle cheek to get her attention.

'This boy!' Ashtherielle thought.

'His hurting my cheeks.' she again thought.

Rel was seriously staring at Ashtherielle, thinking deeply about what see witness.

An hour prior.

Rel was pouring tea for the Duchess, then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Astoria said.

Astoria, the grand duchess of Askart was busy taking care of the Grand Duchy of Askart because of the absence of the grand Duke.

Larkis is the captain of the Red Imperial Knight,

"Your Highness, Baron Willems' third wife want is here for you." Ran politely said.

Astoria and Rel look at each other, confused. None of the two knows who she is, but they know that Baron Willems have a third wife and sixth.

"Let her in." Astoria ordered.

Ran bows, a woman with brown hair and gray eyes came in along with a young boy behind her with black curly hair and those yellow eyes that were she was familiar.

"Lina Willems greets the grand duchess of Askart!" the woman formally bows.

"What does the third mistress of Willems, want with me?" Astoria politely ask.

The woman click her tongue and shook her head, made Astoria annoyed but she still smiled dispite her anger.

"Is Larkis here?" the woman said with impolite tone, she stared at Astoria's head and down.

Astoria suddenly stands up and slap the woman in front of her, the woman fell down because of how hard she was slap.

"How dare you call my husband's name as if you are his sister, how impolite!!" Astoria said angrily, looking down at the filthy woman.

"A~aunt!" the young boy shouted and run to the woman.

"Get the heck out before I drag you out pulling your head!" Astoria threatened her.

The woman look at Astoria with anger, "Exactly, I'm his sister!" the woman shouted.

"Your Insane!" Astoria said.

"Hahaha!" the woman laugh, "This child is my sister's son," she paused, pointing out the young boy.

"And your husband's son. Haha!" the woman said.

Astoria was astonished and stared at the young boy's yellow eyes, hearing familiar voices saying different words of advice.

"I told you."

"The curse!"

"Astoria, the cursed."

"Kill that child, my lady!" she felt a really familiar voice, and felt someone familiar hugging her from behind.

"Kill the child!" the same person whispering on her ears. "Kill him!" again the person whisper and touched both of her cheeks.

"Kill!"

Rel's eyes was widen by surprise, Ran who was by the door run hurriedly to the young boy and pulled him away while Rel run out of the office, with hands trembling.